Forum videos not working

Question

Hi all,

Had this problem with viewing videos posted in topics where the video would buffer a lot and would just stop after a few seconds of playing. I know its not my internet being bad because youtube videos work when those are used in topics, but I think when they are uploaded directly to the forums or something along those lines it doesn't work for me.

A fix would be much appreciated but I'll make do if its just me experiencing this problem. 

Thank you.

10 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Bailey said:

It just happens tbh, invision isn’t good with videos, it’s always best just to upload to YouTube.

So everyone else experiences the same problem? I guess that helps. Just confuses me when some people reply on the posts that have videos uploaded by the invision software, so it probably works for some people.

2 hours ago, Camaro said:

So everyone else experiences the same problem? I guess that helps. Just confuses me when some people reply on the posts that have videos uploaded by the invision software, so it probably works for some people.

It can work for me at points but it can break when I'm not using a certain browser like Firefox, internet explorer and or google. It's a problem affecting all of us.

9 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

It can work for me at points but it can break when I'm not using a certain browser like Firefox, internet explorer and or google. It's a problem affecting all of us.

Ah okay I understand now, cheers

On 7/10/2019 at 5:57 PM, Wombatiacus said:

sums it up nicely.