Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Codwerth

Codwerths ban appeal

Recommended Posts

Steam Details

Steam Name: Plague

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:222478600 

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/BIGCHUNGUSLOL/

In Game Details

In Game Name: I seriously don't remember its been that long

In Game Rank: PVT

In Game Regiment: Stormtroopers

 

Ban Details

 

How long was the ban for: Perm

Which staff member banned you: The owner

What date did the ban occur: It wasn't that date it was early 2018 it says that because of when you guys opened your cwrp server I think and you have to calibrate the bans over

What was the reason for the ban: I was a member of an community that was not so settle with IG I had nothing to do with this at this time I regularly played on IG and had the community that I was a part of tag in my name so when I was joined I was brought to a sit, I swore and sh*t due to the frustration like an 12 year old would do when he is told he is getting perm banned I said some sh*t I shouldn't have and if I had a time machine id go back, I hit my head thinking of this, I have to admit I said the n word which was really f**king stupid of me.

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: being a member of another community which I don't think liked ig this was something to do with the owner and I didn't really have anything to do with this.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I have good friends on the server, and one of those friends I haven't seen for a while, it would be a great time if I could see him and just rp along it would have been at least 2 years since ive seen him and I wanna see if he recognises me and I want to surprise him, I wanna go back and take all the retarded actions that I did that moment, I would like to sincerely apologise to all of IG staff team for this stressful moment and I wish I could take it back. Please it would be lovely if I got the moment to reunite with my friend.

Thanks codwerth

 

image.png

  • Thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Codwerth said:

It wasn't that date it was early 2018 it says that because of when you guys opened your cwrp server

@Wolf, can you confirm the date of the ban?

 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-1

While you may have changed, I can't get past prior experience with you, some of which are recent, in other communities, and while this communities perspective should be based on what they see here, much as the way our streamers are viewed on things outside of the server, its hard not to take these things into account. Also I have to say, your wording is rather unprofessional which turns me away from this. I do believe that the reason for the ban, while not the worst thing ever, isn't good and is still unacceptable behavior. I believe if you rewrote the application I may see you in a better light, assuming you made it more professional, and I saw some more positive interactions with you among the Garry's Mod community, however I don't believe that is enough to make me see you as deserving of this ban being lifted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral

I haven't got a clue who you are, I probably wasn't back in the community when this ban occurred.  I would need some further light shed on this ban before I can make a proper decision.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mongo said:

Neutral

I haven't got a clue who you are, I probably wasn't back in the community when this ban occurred.  I would need some further light shed on this ban before I can make a proper decision.

Agreed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Mongo said:

Neutral

I haven't got a clue who you are, I probably wasn't back in the community when this ban occurred.  I would need some further light shed on this ban before I can make a proper decision.

Willing to change if more info is presented

 

Changed to a -1 after @Baileys response

Edited by Vanilla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On my phone here, sorry for formatting.

-1

I was actually there for the ban and in a Teamspeak with Wolf at the time and anything and everything you did during that day on the Server was horrendous and constituted a ban because you were trying to ruin the experience of other people in an attempt to push forward a community that didn’t even have a Server up yet.

On top of this, this application is written in an unbelievably unprofessional and improper fashion with curse words littered throughout and a general lack of an actual apology.

Overall I think you need to wait a few more Months to reflect on your actions and then when it comes to it, you write a proper and formal ban appeal with an actual apology.

Thanks,

- Bailey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Codwerth said:

 

@Bailey you weren't on IG when this happened, trust me

On the 25th of November last year? I believe I was, I distinctly remember the ban because I laughed at it and then told him about the irony because the ban reason is quite immature, but that's what made it funny at the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Bailey said:

On the 25th of November last year? I believe I was, I distinctly remember the ban because I laughed at it and then told him about the irony because the ban reason is quite immature, but that's what made it funny at the time.

didn't happen on 25th of November as I said

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Codwerth said:

didn't happen on 25th of November as I said

So, what you're telling me and every staff member is that, forgive me for my mistake earlier, the ban actually occured on the 15th of November, that after "swearing and acting like a 12 year old" in a sit, they waited Months to ban you? The owner no less, this story keeps getting worse and worse and I'm definitely sticking with my original verdict.

-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Bailey said:

So, what you're telling me and every staff member is that, forgive me for my mistake earlier, the ban actually occured on the 15th of November, that after "swearing and acting like a 12 year old" in a sit, they waited Months to ban you? The owner no less, this story keeps getting worse and worse and I'm definitely sticking with my original verdict.

-1

idk what the owner of the community I was in did but you guys went and made an alt discord account went onto our discord found out the owners steam and perm banned him your pretty much purged us for no reason idk what the owner said or did to you guys but im sick of being dragged into other servers sh*t when I haven't done anything, you guys are apposed to be a Starwars rp community that focuses on giving people a great time, your starting to change what level of respect I had for your well structured servers, I simply want to get unbanned so I can see a long friend that I haven't seen for a while, ive grown up since then and most people know me as a great role player on other servers, however the ban can remain that way if you think so as that is out of my power

thanks Codwerth 

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2019 at 9:47 AM, Bailey said:

-1

I was actually there for the ban and in a Teamspeak with Wolf at the time and anything and everything you did during that day on the Server was horrendous and constituted a ban because you were trying to ruin the experience of other people in an attempt to push forward a community that didn’t even have a Server up yet.

On top of this, this application is written in an unbelievably unprofessional and improper fashion with curse words littered throughout and a general lack of an actual apology.

Overall I think you need to wait a few more Months to reflect on your actions and then when it comes to it, you write a proper and formal ban appeal with an actual apology.

Thanks,

- Bailey

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2019 at 1:32 PM, Codwerth said:

 

you weren't on IG when this happened, trust me

 

On 7/9/2019 at 2:24 PM, Codwerth said:

didn't happen on 25th of November as I said

So your calling out Bailey because he 'wasn't on IG when this happened', yet the ban date clearly states 15/11/2018. Yet, in your defense, you state 'it didn't happen on the 25th'. First, the ban was the 15th not the 25th, Secondly the CW server came out early 2019, not 18. I believe you best check over what you've stated before submitting a counter argument. Aside from that, the ban appeal lacks significant detail, it seems unprofessional and, my main point, the ban reason. That, in itself, is sufficient enough as to why you should remain banned. -1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...