I can't seem to connect...

Question

Ready for it? I'm from Canberra, I cannot connect to the server... until I set up a VPN saying I'm from Singapore.

If any support bois (or girls) know of any issues for that area, lemme know...

I find the server on the server list, it tells me who's connected and Gametracker says I CAN connect... but we I go to connect, it just sits at "Connecting to Server" before timing out. I can connect to other servers just fine but not IG Imperial RP. I played it JUST fine on Friday but couldn't get on it yesterday at all.

(Btw I set up the VPN because someone suggested in the Hub to try a VPN so, yeah.)

3 answers to this question

They may be a streamline issue in itself, but there are always support in the TS waiting to help people just move to the waiting room and poke a person with a support tag ;) 

@Mauler

Streamline is weird in that it sometimes has outages for specific areas (e.g if you come in on line X, you are borked).  What you did is best, just VPN for the night and try again later, if problems persist, seek support advice.

Some people do occasionally get problems connecting to the server which can be easily be fixed, if the problem is persisting feel free to contact me on Teamspeak or make a support ticket.

Until then can we get this thread moved to solved and closed.

Edited by JDark47