• Steam Profile Link:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/PetiteBob/
  • In Game Name:
    Bob Balzarini
  • Time Played Santos RP:
    5 Hours 30 Mins
  • Time Played Santos RP Evidence:
    QuTuqXX.png
  • Have you had any warns (if so state them)?
    N/A
  • Have you had any bans (if so state them)?
    N/A
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (if so state them)?
    I've had a large amount of experience within the Garry's Mod community. First and Foremost, being the Manager of Australia's largest Santos Rp community, GGS.SX. Within my time at GGS I dedicated myself over 6 months rising up from Trial Moderator to Manager. Dealing with situations such as false DMCA cases and false PayPal chargebacks. Along with GGS, I was also apart of AU-GN, at the time one of Australia's largest DarkRP and once again Santos RP communities. I was a Senior Admin on their DarkRP server that was maxing out at 70 players a day and Manager of their Santos Division. Another Santos RP server that I’ve staffed on is Syndicate Network. This community would have to have been the proudest server I’ve been apart of. On Syndicate Network I was the Senior Admin in charge on Rules & Server regulation. I’d be more than happy to provide a copy of the Santos RP rules I wrote up. It might be also a good point to mention I was the former Owner and current General Manager of The Museum, Australia’s premier Star Wars RP after IG of course. Along with Gmod, I’ve also had some experience on Arma 3. During when Arma 3 Life was first launched I was a support team member there. During that time I helped out with support cases and always gave it my best to always be of help to those experiencing issues.
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    I think the overall understanding of what a “Moderator” is completely misunderstood. Don’t get me wrong, moderating the server in terms of rules is extremely important, but I feel there is more to that. Moderators are in most cases the first and foremost level of authority that a player will see. A moderator must act a role model to not only fellow players but for the IG community has a whole. A moderator is a guide, a mentor, and most importantly a mate.
  • Someone Mass RDM's and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    Generally, when a user leaves during a situation as with Mass RDM they automatically admit guilt. I myself would deal with the situation by first and foremost checking if the User crashed or manually disconnected. If it was indeed a manual disconnect, I would wait 5 to 10 minutes to see if the RDMer re-joins the server, if not, I’d ban the User for 2 weeks. Along with this I’d attempt to compensate the victims as much as I can.
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    The first thing you need to do is understand the difference between banter and bullying. A clear line needs to be defined and both parties need to understand what side of the line they’re on. If there is a legitimate case of bullying, the bully first and foremost needs to understand that the community is not built around this mentality, never has, never will. Enforce that fact and if the situation calls for it a Ban may be in order.
  • You see a high ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    Staff should never attempt to moderator a fellow staff member. Gather as much information as possible and report it to your relevant superior. Not much can be done in this situation but attempting to get as much information as possible is key.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. What do you do?
    Generally, DDOS threats, well in my case are pretty empty. Obviously, I would teleport the user and see what’s up. Understand the situation and go from there. If it’s a statement made in frustration or a joke, give the user a verbal warning and reinforce the possible consequences. If the threat was genuine, ban the user and immediately alert higher ups.
  • Terms and Conditions
    Yes

Link to rules I wrote on Syndicate Network

Edited by PetiteBob

33 minutes ago, PetiteBob said:

current General Manager of The Museum

This on it's own will probably invalidate the application, should focus on one server to staff.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sky said:

This on it's own will probably invalidate the application, should focus on one server to staff.

Could you please clarify whether you do hold this position currently?

-1 no clue who you are in Imperal Gaming (obviously know you from other communities but that is all you’ve got going for you). You also have very little playtime on the server and by holding staff ranks on other servers I think that could raise some issues

The application does not meet the set requirements of becoming a Trial Moderator...

9 hours ago, PetiteBob said:
  •  
  • Time Played Santos RP:
    5 Hours 30 Mins
  • Time Played Santos RP Evidence:
    QuTuqXX.png
  •  

1 hour ago, Auzii said:

The application does not meet the set requirements of becoming a Trial Moderator...

On 7/6/2019 at 9:05 AM, Auzii said:

I think it's a little hard to ask for one week play time considering the server has been up for less than a month and only four people from what I can see have over a day....

No point afking on the server for a week play time, it serves no purpose. 
zxRbu3f.png

On 7/6/2019 at 4:16 AM, Cecil said:

Could you please clarify whether you do hold this position currently?

My Role on TM is something I part take in rarely. I make suggestions and keep moral. I look after the forums once a week and haven't played the server in a month, I think its hardly an issue. 

On 7/6/2019 at 8:56 AM, pinejack said:

-1 no clue who you are in Imperial Gaming (obviously know you from other communities but that is all you’ve got going for you). You also have very little playtime on the server and by holding staff ranks on other servers I think that could raise some issues

I joined this community for Santos, not for SWRP.

I've made this application as from what I can see and what I've heard multiple times, IG doesn't have experience in Santos. I've been the manager and a high ranking staff member on 3 of the most popular Australian Santos RP servers to date. Merely doing what I can to help the community. By all means if I'm in your eyes ,"Don't have enough play time" Or " Not known in the community" deny this application.

Edited by PetiteBob
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Auzii said:

Should probably wait until the server comes out again then get more playtime, then focus on the Trial Moderator application in future. I have no reason to doubt your experience but all we need is more time, especially on the Santos server it's self. I'd recommend doing another application when the Santos server comes back into operation because your skills, tactics and knowledge could definitely come in use.

@PetiteBob In regards to the game-tracker part of your last response, that is very much out of date and isn't tracking properly. I have at minimum 3 days ingame and I know some other members of the community are near a week ingame time.

+1.

Seemingly the most experienced when it comes to SantosRP. I for one would like to see what he could bring to the table for the server in the future.
Pointing out the fact that he doesn't have enough time is useless as the server hasn't been up for long enough to gather the 3 days in the time PetiteBob has been active in the community. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, [IG] Tackxo said:

+1.

Seemingly the most experienced when it comes to SantosRP. I for one would like to see what he could bring to the table for the server in the future.
Pointing out the fact that he doesn't have enough time is useless as the server hasn't been up for long enough to gather the 3 days in the time PetiteBob has been active in the community. 

^^

• Upvote 1

Im going to give positive support to this purely because I know for a fact that he is VERY experienced with santosRP as a whole. Personally i believe he could benefit the santos server greatly if given the chance. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

Should probably wait until the server comes out again then get more playtime, then focus on the Trial Moderator application in future. I have no reason to doubt your experience but all we need is more time, especially on the Santos server it's self. I'd recommend doing another application when the Santos server comes back into operation because your skills, tactics and knowledge could definitely come in use.

The reason I posted this application when I did is that I thought it would be a good Idea to give it my all now and not later. I'd rather be able give some form of direction and have a bigger influence while the server is under going its major changes.  

• Upvote 1

-1 I know who you are from other parts of the garrys mod community and from what I know from what I have heard and seen you are toxic and can not be trusted 

However my opinion is subject to change I have not spoken to you in over a year, people change.

Edited by Vevo

10 minutes ago, Vevo said:

-1 I know who you are from other parts of the garrys mod community and from what I know from what I have heard and seen you are toxic and can not be trusted 

However my opinion is subject to change I have not spoken to you in over a year, people change.

Please feel free to explain. Been toxic to two people on Gmod, Heavy Bob and Fortay. All within reason

If I'm really not one to trust, how have I become such high ranks on many servers? Really makes no sense to me

Edited by PetiteBob

+1

I've seen and played with Bob on other servers, hell, even managed with him and irregardless of playtime, he is a genuine, helpful, great dude who knows what's what. He has the experience of a lifetime, he is a great mate and serves all communities he plays on with a mature, approachable and rational attitude, I personally believe he would be a great asset to IG, even though I don't play it anymore.

And with earlier comments, haven't really seen Bob as someone to be toxic?

Good luck legend!

"In my books, experience outranks everything" - Captain Rex

• Upvote 1

On 7/5/2019 at 11:47 PM, PetiteBob said:

Australia’s premier Star Wars RP after IG of course.

e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bes

1 hour ago, PetiteBob said:

TM is mega poo poo

Lack of professionalism, hate to see the way you would talk about imperial if thats how you talk about a server you are the general manager of.

• Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, Gregis said:

Lack of professionalism, hate to see the way you would talk about imperial if thats how you talk about a server you are the general manager of.

Can't really see the correlation between lack of professionalism and a joke.

You're entitled to your own opinion but I feel as if you're making judgement regarding my professionalism without every knowing a thing about me is a little off. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gregis said:

I feel this is slightly hypocritical considering how you just downvoted me 3 times out of spite after I downvote you on something I don't agree on.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

25 minutes ago, Goliath said:

Has shown immaturity in this thread

Does not meet requirements

Manages another community

Immaturity and a joke is completely different

Hard to meet the requirements in the servers current state

As stated before its mainly a title. Nothing stopping me from dedicating time to IG. 

Edited by PetiteBob

I like bob :D

When I played on the server in he manages he was a good man to myself espically as someone who had complicaions wih the server, Bob also has a past of maurity and dedication towards Santos

+1

• Upvote 1

On 7/6/2019 at 10:19 AM, PetiteBob said:

My Role on TM is something I part take in rarely. I make suggestions and keep moral. I look after the forums once a week and haven't played the server in a month, I think its hardly an issue. 

e9d85b9b0db25618fd49821de6d98c97.png

You are a co-owner of another community, regardless of whether or not you 'partake in it rarely' this is still something that would cause conflicts. Otherwise, I personally have nothing against you becoming a moderator on SantosRP.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.