Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
larrythecrab

Lets try 1942 roleplay

It is no surprise that the santos RP did not do to well so why not try something that I believe has not been done in the Australian community to date and that is setup a 1942 role play server. From what I have seen it looks like an alternate take on dark role play with a more serious side..

The theme could either be a town in german lands or allied lands or could rotate between the two if it is possible. I was thinking of a Wolfenstein ish take but that might be difficult since I could not find that many swep packs that feature TNO/TNC weapons but there is a TFA pack that consists of world at wars weapons which could be utilized. There is also a weapons pack from return to castle wolfenstein but you cant holster them/it looks abit old.

I would definitely give this a try if it was considered :)

Edited by larrythecrab
  • Upvote 2

They are currently working on the SantosRP server and are going to re-release it sometime in the future.

When Santos RP is done right it can attract a large amount of players. WW2 RP on the other hand is just another thing to work on, another gamemode to create, another server to start.

Santos RP is far from over, if and hopefully some high up people can stick it out and work together it can take off.

The one thing with Santos is that is actually has a significant Australian based community, where as WW2RP is considerably smaller.

Also my family is Jewish so yea like -1 on that idea big chief 

Edited by PetiteBob
  • Upvote 3

Even if santos fails after the reboot, I personally don't think the server will do too well.

There was a 1945 RP server in the works by some Aussie Server that server shut down and never released it so I think a Strict 1945 RP server of Germany would be good using the Berlin map we can have hitler there and all the nazi fighter the Yanks/Brits/Russians ect and have events it'll be like star wars rp but 1945 but on earth with hitler in charge

Edited by Lachlan

To Be Honest - It might be bad to say to some people who like dreaming - Imperial Gaming is only good at making Imperials SWRP servers. DarkRP, Santos, TTT and Clone Wars - All died...Cut the losses and just stick to what you're good at

• Upvote 5

56 minutes ago, PetiteBob said:

When Santos RP is done right it can attract a large amount of players. WW2 RP on the other hand is just another thing to work on, another gamemode to create, another server to start.

Santos RP is far from over, if and hopefully some high up people can stick it out and work together it can take off.

The one thing with Santos is that is actually has a significant Australian based community, where as WW2RP is considerably smaller.

Also my family is Jewish so yea like -1 on that idea big chief 

Sorry to offend that is why I made the suggestion of it being in a town in the us trying to get by while also having to deal with stuff like say mafia/gangsters

15 minutes ago, larrythecrab said:

Sorry to offend that is why I made the suggestion of it being in a town in the us trying to get by while also having to deal with stuff like say mafia/gangsters

All good. I for one just wouldn't have any interest on the server. 

There is a reason there are no 1942RP servers.

Because they're all bad and no one wants to be apart of it.

I've known 3 servers to to 1942 RP, some of them big networks. They all failed within the first few months.

• Thinking 2

3 hours ago, larrythecrab said:

It is no surprise that the santos RP

Why is it not a surprise? Is it because we have little to no experience in the field and are still working on it?

Because we're working on a re-release ASAP, I've been working on it with Chopz and I don't think a 1942 RP is going to change anything in regards to the 'success' of an IG Server.

On top of this, 1942 RP can become EXTREMELY racist with the guise of "Bro its only roleplay calm down." because someone has to be the Nazis or the Japanese on the Server unless we make it a giant training simuation

1 hour ago, SCHEFF said:

Make a HL2RP server. Now.

I miss hl2rp so much. I remember being 15 and staying up till 7am every morning so I can play with Americans on hl2rp servers, it was so intense and fascinating but so fun.
No SeriousRP can compare to it in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

WW2 RP would be Interesting 

Military Rp would be fun 

Half life 2 Rp Maybe  

5 hours ago, Boris said:

To Be Honest - It might be bad to say to some people who like dreaming - Imperial Gaming is only good at making Imperials SWRP servers. DarkRP, Santos, TTT and Clone Wars - All died...Cut the losses and just stick to what you're good at

I agree with Boris here, I think they should just focus on the Imperial server cause thats where the main player base is, instead of splitting their player base every few months for a new server idea.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Boris said:

Cut the losses and just stick to what you're good at

For the time being I would agree 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Hyperion said:

Sketchy subject, I just hope Santos is released soon but in pristine condition

Been working every night, it’s coming. Trust.

• Upvote 3

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.