Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Frosty__

The new Quest System...

Hello everyone,

Today I am going to be giving my two cents on the new quest system. All up I think it is a great way to get the community to start doing quest again. The Perks are fantastic and worth the grinding you have to do to get them, But there are some problems... 

1) Training a recruit: Only Military personnel SGT+ can train which means Sith, Bounty Hunters, ISB and imperial Droids cannot complete this quest. which makes an unfair advantage to them. Not only can they not train the recruit they then cannot prestige there quest line. 

2) Diseases: anyone on the server that is a droid cannot get sick so they cannot be healed from a sickness. That is two quest lines they cannot do which puts them at another disadvantage. 

3) Event placings: Sith, IHC and Imperial Droids cannot be placed during events unless the EM sets everyone to "Event2" and then places everyone on the server. 

I think this could be fixed if you replaced the quest lines for the roles/jobs marked above to something that is doable for the certain role.

All up i think that the quest line was a great add to the server and is very fun to do, And i have been grinding it out over the last day. The dev team did an amazing job on this creation but With it being a new patch of course there are going to be bugs, and above are the only ones i have found so far. If you have found anymore bugs comment it on the forums for the dev team to fix. :)

Thank you for reading

Gratz to the dev team on another great creation 

• Upvote 2

I also discovered that if you suicide as an event character it counts as you killing an event character; this occurred when I suicided to respawn 

• Upvote 1

That first point shouldn't be a problem for Sith, ISB, etc. For example Sith get to guard the Sith Temple as a quest (unless it was removed as of recent). However my main problem is with the laughing at the Emperor quest. If you have a model that doesn't do the emote (Droids) then you can basically get away with it without being noticed and removes the entire challenge of the mission. 

Otherwise I agree with the other two points.

Edited by Welly
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Welly said:

That first point shouldn't be a problem for Sith, ISB, etc. For example Sith get to guard the Sith Temple as a quest (unless it was removed as of recent). However my main problem is with the laughing at the Emperor quest. If you have a model that doesn't do the emote (Droids) then you can basically get away with it without being noticed and removes the entire challenge of the mission. 

Otherwise I agree with the other two points.

As a droid you do not get an emote, But the person you laugh at get a Chat msg saying that you laughed at them so they can still AOS/KOS them

1 hour ago, Vanilla said:

I also really do not like the laughing quests

You’re not supposed to do it in front of him smh

Good finds though 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Kamelieon said:

You’re not supposed to do it in front of him smh

Good finds though 

He gets a notification.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Frosty__ said:

Scrap that - I didn't know you received a message so yeah 

Edited by Welly
  • Like 1

Laughing quest will be removed and quests that only certain regiments can get will be removed as well, and substituted for quests everyone can do.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The Event placing is really hard for me

engineers dont do much 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Delta said:

engineers dont do much 

I guess it's my time to shine and make an event for Engineers, IHC, Government, Bounty Hunters, and ... Droids(?) to shine in.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sky said:

I guess it's my time to shine and make an event for Engineers, IHC, Government, Bounty Hunters, and ... Droids(?) to shine in.

<3 <3 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Delta said:

engineers dont do much 

The laughing mission, event placing mission and recruit training mission were removed so you don’t have to worry about that anymore (system got reset so you’ll have to redo what youve done so far).

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Sky said:

You forgot ISB, we do sweet f**k all and can rarely get placings.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this