RANCOR CO Applications are now open

If you believe that you would be suited to a commanding role in the Imperial Army apply to be the CO of the RANCOR Battalion. All applicants must hold at least the rank of Warrant Officer Second Class or equivalent. Applications will close Friday the 28th of June at 0000 hours and the successful applicant will be announced in the 48 hours after that.

Apply through the following link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VrqfoaEDx0Vl8rJgBszoEcDNIAJGEbJHVW5Llb47O4I/edit

• Upvote 2

Remember not to make any fake or stupid responses, it is a waste of our time going through them, also make sure you are meeting all the requirements to be this CO especially the fact that you will have to be quite active and dedicated. Thank you.

Goodluck

Edit: Don't scroll downwards, this thread turned into literal sh*t.

Edited by Huey
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

Just make sure you don't leave like the rest.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is how you destroy an application's and commanding position's reputation and image, for absolutely no reason. This was uncalled for.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

Just make sure you don't leave like the rest.

Imagine having a real life and other priorities LMAO XD1!1! I’d say the past 3 commanders (Myself, Splonter and Anxiousity) have all done an excellent job and I’d like to see you step into that role and do any better than us. ARC is a regiment that I and many others have found very difficult to run so before you run your mouth publicly I suggest putting yourself in the shoes of others.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, SCHEFF said:

This, ladies and gentlemen, is how you destroy an application's and commanding position's reputation and image, for absolutely no reason. This was uncalled for.

9 minutes ago, Rivers said:

Imagine having a real life and other priorities LMAO XD1!1! I’d say the past 3 commanders (Myself, Splonter and Anxiousity) have all done an excellent job and I’d like to see you step into that role and do any better than us. ARC is a regiment that I and many others have found very difficult to run so before you run your mouth publicly I suggest putting yourself in the shoes of others.

To address Scheff first. Firstly, nothing has happened to the application here, in regards to the position of the Commander, being a Commander is hard, I know it is because I've been it before, I've ran Wolfpack on the Clone Wars, on top of this, supervised all the Events and tried to keep roleplay consistent through. This isn't an attack on anyone, because you as well as anyone know that the Rancor role is one that has been up and down since I joined the Server, and probably prior to that, its not one that many people can stick with.

To address Rivers. I never said any of you did a bad job? Not once in that entire message did I suggest, insinuate or blatantly state "The previous Commanders did a bad job." I said "Just make sure you don't leave like the rest." because, as you may have noticed by the title of the original post, they no longer have a Commander and need one, and so, to the person who is applying, I am still stating "Make sure you don't leave like the rest." but I will add "Only take up this position if you're willing to be dedicated to it, and want it more than anyone else." because at this rate, people don't want it, and have dropped it because of that, this isn't running my mouth, this is speaking the truth as well as making a light-hearted joke because 2 of the previous 4 Commanders have been my friends.

People need to calm down, there is nothing wrong here, its a joke, if you get offended by it, go for it, tell me, but don't immediately assume "Ahh omg! Look at the Staff Member being disrespectful, get him!" because it becomes a Witch Hunt. If you're offended, let me know, but know, its a joke. Grow up.

• Confused 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 6

30 minutes ago, Rickle said:

Good luck boys and girls :).

As Batman said 'With Great Power comes Great Responsibility'. 

Yo WTF that was spider man you fool and to be for precise his uncle Ben :monkas:

• Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Bailey said:

People need to calm down, there is nothing wrong here, its a joke, if you get offended by it, go for it, tell me, but don't immediately assume "Ahh omg! Look at the Staff Member being disrespectful, get him!" because it becomes a Witch Hunt. If you're offended, let me know, but know, its a joke. Grow up.

No one is above the law Bailey. You consciously chose to send that message, for whatever reason, and therefore, has evoked negative feedback. You do not have the right to tell other people to grow up, when you are the one, whose, use of the English language, is sh*t. The message, joke or not, has enraged people.

Think before you speak. Do not get angry when you, a community representive, do not represent the community's concerns. 

Thanks.

(Good luck to the candidates!)

Edited by Marsh
  • Thinking 4
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Marsh said:

No one is above the law Bailey. You consciously chose to send that message, for whatever reason, and therefore, has evoked negative feedback. You do not have the right to tell other people to grow up, when you are the one, whose, use of the English language, is sh*t. The message, joke or not, has enraged people.

Think before you speak. Do not get angry when you, a community representive, do not represent the community's concerns. 

Thanks.

(Good luck to the candidates!)

I'm not going to reply to this with a long post because I've already posted my thoughts and I know they are sound and I have belief in the message they send to the people who dislike what I said, and to the people who like what I said.

On top of this, the point about the use of English language is just childish, because in that same instance, you are saying that my opinion, and what I know is a light-hearted joke towards the recent Commanders, most of which are my friends, such as @Splonter, and such as due to this, I will respond in the same manner by saying, its spelt 'representative'.

Once again, grow up.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Imagine thinking your cool for making roasts online xdddd...Taking the High Horse when you f**k up doesn't work. Not our fault your inability to think forward and assume the consequences of your actions...But hey who cares if your staff am I right? May as well just remove the post to keep your good boy persona 

• Downvote 2
  • Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Boris said:

Imagine thinking your cool for making roasts online xdddd...Taking the High Horse when you f**k up doesn't work. Not our fault your inability to think forward and assume the consequences of your actions...But hey who cares if your staff am I right? May as well just remove the post to keep your good boy persona 

Mate, I made a joke post, I'm not roasting anybody personally, I'm literally just defending myself for a joke, people look for anything they think I do wrong because they don't like me for various reasons, this is a game and people need to see it like that. In regards to the second part of your post, the "May as well remove the post." I can assume this is in reference to the post I made a while back that was hidden by me, this was because I was told to do so by the Manager of the Server I was in, if the Manager of Santos or anyone on that level says "Remove the post." I'll remove it.

There is no high horse here because my post was a light-hearted joke that also came with the implication of "If you want this role, REALLY want it and don't leave it." because in recent history people have left the role very quickly. The only person I remember going from Rancor to IHC was Icie. I didn't personally attack anyone or bring anything to light about anyone, but that seems to be all people do when I'm the one people are trying to implicate.

Firstly, if you're going to insult me over the forums, at least quote me. Secondly, and I can't stress this enough now that another person has gotten involved.

It was a joke. Grow up. You are all getting offended for OTHER people, its like hearing a joke about vegans and getting mad for them.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 2

To all that this applies too...

Grow. Up.

Seriously, this is a post for an application for a possible COMMANDER POSITION, anything else not related to this WILL cease. This post is not here for people to complain, bitch or cause any issues either on the forums, in game or the community in general. For people who may have applied, please do not listen to what those who are trying to cause issues or degrade people, focus on yourselves and what you are trying to achieve. It is appalling to see what has happened to this post from so many people. I understand people's frustrations, however, there is NO need for anything such as what is occurring now.

FROM THIS POINT ONWARD

The remaining replies WILL NOT be about any form of degrading others. If it continues I will remove this post, and I will personally go through the applicants, or for those who wish to apply feel free to message either here or on Discord.

I will NOT tolerate this kind of behaviour on such an important matter.

- Hammer (Grand General - Imperial High Command)

Edited by Hammer
edit
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 13

Good luck to all those who are applying for this position, just remember that the role will be hard and get stressful at times but it is one of the most rewarding experiences on the server!

"sorry that doesn't sound like a joke to me, you can offend someone with that joke"

Have a goodnite and good luck to all candidates

13 hours ago, Dexoys said:

"sorry that doesn't sound like a joke to me, you can offend someone with that joke"

16 hours ago, Hammer said:

The remaining replies WILL NOT be about any form of degrading others. If it continues I will remove this post,

• Thinking 1
  • Upvote 1