Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Marlu

Lets all get back on SantosRP and try again.

As we all know, the server is dead. 
From my recent post asking why people are not and are enjoying SantosRP, most of the comments were mainly focused around the RP side of things. Now for those that rather RP out of PVP just know that this kind of game mode has a lot of competitive PVP, i for one enjoy PVP a lot, however still enjoy some RP at times.

Now i'm asking for everyone to give the server a second chance and to come back onto it to try again 
Maybe if we could all give it ago again later tonight? and we all attempt to incorporate more RP into things? 

• Upvote 5

We can all ride the tram together.

4F97EB1252F1AD374C07B98165776D3CA9DFE3D8

• Upvote 2

I'll hop back on tonight. Let's see if we can get some more rp between people.

Edited by Ragdig

9 minutes ago, Ragdig said:

I'll hop back on tonight. Let's see if we can get some more rp between people.

That's what I like to hear son.

• Upvote 1

I was going through and making a gun crafting spread sheet.
Just looking at the prices, you can make an automatic pistol for around 2 - 3 k. 

I think the server needs to be redone. Economy & Content wise. 

With my biggest gripe of buying weapons via an NPC is still a thing. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PetiteBob said:

I was going through and making a gun crafting spread sheet.
Just looking at the prices, you can make an automatic pistol for around 2 - 3 k. 

I think the server needs to be redone. Economy & Content wise. 

With my biggest gripe of buying weapons via an NPC is still a thing. 

Are you able to hop on Teamspeak tonight mate? I'd like to talk to you and hopefully take down some ideas for the future of the Server.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Gregis said:

I will come on later, love santosRP only gets better with more poeple

That's it aye, the more people the more enjoyable it gets 

2 hours ago, Bailey said:

Are you able to hop on Teamspeak tonight mate? I'd like to talk to you and hopefully take down some ideas for the future of the Server.

Sure thing big man

3 hours ago, Delta said:

Okie Dokie

No one will stop my Garbage Truck 

Ill be your trash companion

1 hour ago, Mongo said:

Ill be your trash companion

:D

Joke or serious Comment i cant tell  

I'm still active on Santos, even if the server is so empty I'm just cooking meth in the bank

• Haha 1

I just sit on the sever and alt tab out and watch YouTube so people think it's populated so then we get more players to join Santos which means it should end up getting it's own player-base so that's what we should all do

10 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

I just sit on the sever and alt tab out and watch YouTube so people think it's populated so then we get more players to join Santos which means it should end up getting it's own player-base so that's what we should all do

No. We should hop on and actually be there as much as possible, its good to have player-to-player interaction because if someone new hops on to the Server and its just a Server with people standing around AFK, they're gonna hop off.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

No. We should hop on and actually be there as much as possible, its good to have player-to-player interaction because if someone new hops on to the Server and its just a Server with people standing around AFK, they're gonna hop off.

True but what about if they can't find me but you respond over OOC and have youtube open in the steam overlay?

We need some passive event type stuff to do, probably a catch 22 since they would have to be player driven to begin with in order to keep players active, but things like illegal street races across the city for cash or pink slips, maybe race crew RP for those who don't wanna do the gang thing.  Will also give the cops something to do chasing the street racers around.  Could also attempt things like drift comps and show & shines (not sure how possible drift comps would be with the finicky car controls) maybe just to generate a little passive RP.

Could set up lame Capture the Flag style events where for an hour or so people take sides and compete across the city - ideally still with cops patrolling that the players have to avoid? 

Idk I feel like there is plenty of design space yet to be delved into and we just need a small number of players to generate events worth logging in for

• Like 4

I'd get around it now that I actually have a way of transport

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this