peace out girl scouts

Goodbye Carnifex

We have had a few good laughs (mainly at me cos im stupid) but overall it has been an amazing expiriance getting to know you, as a royal rep and the Inquisitor troops commander and as a staff member. I can say that you had a major impact on me while i was on the server and most likely on other people too. You will be dearly missed and I hope you will make a return some day. good luck with your future.

~ Born

Edited by Born
  • Like 1

NOOOO :feelsbadman:

Sad to see you go carnifex, Known you for the longest time and had some of my best memories on IG with you. Ill forever cherish the moments we had pa pa. I hope to keep in touch with you on Snap Chat and would love to play games whenever. I think I just shed a little tear. Im going to miss you so very much my friend. I wish you the very best with everything boss man. o7

Here are some memories :) 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.5fb3ca98ee5a79cfc61a3ea9134a79c4.pngimage.thumb.png.2776df49e00a796f4eaf57166f13c5f9.pngimage.thumb.png.a041698412759d77bc32f918411ec23b.pngimage.thumb.png.7477be3d2aca0c7d0def264995843d19.pngimage.thumb.png.b9b21c53fa265c0b222c913ca4605b79.pngimage.thumb.png.2643a5e0c9c83e6f6d2f792d5f499c41.png

Long Live the assasasinos

You have been around for so long I dont blame you, Good bye Carnifex.

Edited by Happy
  • Like 1

Excuse me dog. Where was my shout after all the times we played League? Smh.

Nonetheless, sad day, you've been here for ages and another one going is hard to see.

• Upvote 1

Short but touching, good bye my Egg Head Carnikek. Have fun in the future don't do anything too bad. Be a church gurl. Thankyou bye <3 o7

Edited by Kamelieon
  • Advisor

Well, that was unexpected. Good luck to you in the future, Carnifex. Didn't really have a chance to get to know you terribly well, however, the few interactions I had with you, mainly around Clone Wars, were very enjoyable. Hopefully we get to see you around Team Speak or possibly in-game some time. o7

I’ll miss you Carnifex (You’ll always be Carniflex to me) thanks for all the good memories. I’ll always remember your run as Gallius Rax and everything you’ve done for the community. One of the fattest o7s I could possibly give to a community member.