Agent Kallus

Time Played Imperial RP:
6W 2D 11H

Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
pCtyq50.png

Have you used PAC3 Before?
Yes

Why should you be trusted with PAC3?
I have had access to PAC Tier 1 since I was given access to it from April 26. Since being given access I have not mis-used PAC, and have obeyed all PAC rules in relation to the uses of PAC Tier 1. I haven't had any major incidents of PAC abuse or any type of incident where my PAC access has been used in a negative manner. I believe I can be trusted with PAC Tier 2 because I am a member of the community who is well-known by most people as I have interacted with them and have shown them that I am not someone who would wish to misuse PAC privileges. Furthermore, those who know me would recognise that I am not someone who would misuse PAC, and would implement its uses only in situations where I know that it will be used as a tool to benefit the Role-playing standard of the situation.

Why do you want access to PAC3?
I want access to PAC Tier 2 because it adds more variety and ability for improvement to my PAC arsenal. I will have more access and privileges with Tier 2 -- such as jiggle, decal, custom animation, flex, sound, projectiles, sub-material and more! The amount of possibilities that Tier 2 PAC would give me would be much better than Tier 1, and would allow me to bolster the RP that I engage in with others that interact with me on the server and in role-play scenarios.

Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?
I believe I deserve Pac as I am someone who is dedicated to the server and its members. I believe that I am responsible enough to be trusted to handle PAC 3. I believe that I could have people engage in better roleplay in their interactions that involve me, if i could use the abilities and tiers granted by Tier 2. I believe that it is my previous use of PAC 3 on multiple different Servers and occasions, and lack of abuse of it more-so, and in-turn my dedication towards Imperial Gaming as a Community that sees me be applicable to have access given to PAC 3. In addition to this, based on my previous experience with PAC, if any users would be having trouble in understanding PAC and its different functions and enhancements, I would be able to assist others in these endeavours.

Tier 1 Pac Examples

Shore Trooper CO Pac

Features include; Imported model for the pet, Pauldrons that are clipped from the ARC Trooper model and are coloured and varied poses and props that are used on the model.

20190620205234_1.jpg.da5da2b75038f8753b1427849c3b61b7.jpg

Pac I made for Zaspan a while ago, this is supposed to be the Sentinel Droid from Star Wars Battlefront 2 that speaks about Operation Cinder.

It is a simple clipping between the Jedi version of the MAR model with an RG model.

20190620211620_1.jpg.79e4f33a4485cdc8f08aab1b28c61566.jpg

Agent Eve from ISB.

Imported face (Assassins Creed Synidcate) and an imported AGR from Black Ops II.

The model also has an imported scarf, and features custom plaques, about 6 or 7 poses, an 'injured' pose which is displayed and some clipping.

20190620211748_1.jpg.bf1ce8d32664944e082a451690b4a943.jpg

My Marauder Pac.

The pac consists of 3 models, 1 for the body (Arkaan), 1 for the light head and 1 for the dark head.

besides that this also has unique pacs like the ID pac and some accessories unique to this specific character.

20190620211915_1.jpg.2c3a5e68dd3e4e660b3ed85e22468729.jpg

Laser Pac that I made a long time ago.

20190620212105_1.jpg.4cee64a10f963e6f2fd7490d4f67b493.jpg

Droid Pac, that is attached/based off of the bones of a headcrab, so it moves realistically.

20181018130936_1.thumb.jpg.3324438f72822

2nd Angle/Pose of the Pet.

20181018131005_1.thumb.jpg.8e6b629160160

Tier 2 Pac Examples

Use of a proxy for the 'Right Hand' bone, made for a good GI Pac that I used to use on EG when deflecting blaster fire or something similar to give a better role-play effect.

Pac Sounds - Not Web-Audio (Tier 3), this just allows you to play sounds that are already present within the game itself, so screams or NPC voice lines or even things being destroyed can be played through Pac.

Custom Animation - I had a better one however it was lost as it was on my old computer. This here is a basic example of a Custom Animation which would be used when AFK'ing or standing Idle.

Jiggle - Most commonly used on pets or objects which you want to have a slight delay in movement on.

I always used this on pets because it gave off a better effect of them actually being separate to your body, as they did not just automatically follow you around without any pause/delay.

Decal on an AT-ST

20180714064240_1.thumb.jpg.50a5cea1a5f73

Decal on an AT-AT

20180714064620_1.thumb.jpg.f8a5b556ccb66

Terms & Conditions
Yes

Edited by Sterling
  • Poggers 1
  • Upvote 4

+1

Reasons:

• User shows a great deal of knowledge on PAC3 and its functions
  • User has provided an array of good examples of their skills within the PAC3 editor
  • Trustworthy
  • Mature
  • Active
  • Well answered application
  • Well formatted application

Note:

• Please correct your SteamID to display the SteamID32 format as stipulated by the question ( eg. STEAM_#:####)
  • Consider putting your large amount of examples into a spoiler box to increase the overall tidiness of the application

Good luck,

Sully

8 hours ago, Huey said:

Droid Pac, that is attached/based off of the bones of a headcrab, so it moves realistically.

Just a question, didn't Tex, from old IG and EG make this pac? Or have you re-created it yourself?

+1 btw

6 hours ago, Sully said:

+1

Reasons:

• User has provided an array of good examples of their skills within the PAC3 editor
  • Trustworthy
  • Mature
  • Active

Note:

• Please correct your SteamID to display the SteamID32 format as stipulated by the question ( eg. STEAM_#:####)
  • Consider putting your large amount of examples into a spoiler box to increase the overall tidiness of the application

Good luck,

Sully

9 hours ago, Sully said:

+1

Reasons:

• Trustworthy
  • Mature
  • Active

10 hours ago, Sully said:

+1

Reasons:

• Trustworthy
  • Mature
  • Active

Note:

Good luck,

Sully

4 hours ago, TisPuppy said:

Just a question, didn't Tex, from old IG and EG make this pac? Or have you re-created it yourself?

+1 btw

I re-created it, but yeah it was based on the droid PAC that Tex made for Robinson back on EG. 

I don't know if @Tex still has the PAC, but if he does post a picture of it you can see that they are different.

Edited by Huey
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, Sully said:

+1

Reasons:

• Trustworthy
  • Mature
  • Active

Note:

Good luck,

Sully

On 6/21/2019 at 12:14 AM, Sully said:

+1

Reasons:

• Trustworthy
  • Mature
  • Active

Note:

Good luck,

Sully

On 6/21/2019 at 12:14 AM, Sully said:

+1

Reasons:

• Trustworthy
  • Mature
  • Active

Note:

Good luck,

Sully

+1 Good luck

On 7/9/2019 at 7:09 PM, Sterling said:

Bump

| Updated Playtime |

A cool Kallus prop I imported // It's his Custom modified Bow-Rifle

20190726213038_1.thumb.jpg.5f9f28611524a3ac46f005676e680592.jpg

Image result for kallus bo rifle

Also Imported this Droid as a ISB Pet: (PROTOTYPE)

Capture.png

20190724194104_1.jpg

Edited by Sterling
On 6/21/2019 at 2:14 AM, Sully said:

+1

Reasons:

• Trustworthy
  • Mature
  • Active

Note:

Good luck,

Sully

• Downvote 1
On 6/20/2019 at 11:44 PM, Sully said:

+1

Reasons:

• Trustworthy
  • Mature
  • Active

Note:

Good luck,

Sully

On 6/20/2019 at 10:14 PM, Sully said:

+1

Reasons:

• Trustworthy
  • Mature
  • Active

Note:

Good luck,

Sully

+1 due to the reasons stated above, the application is heavily detailed, well formatted and honestly a good read. You obviously have the experience to be able to obtain tier 2 so I don't see why you shouldn't. Good luck.

(Those PAC's look amazing you truly know how to use PAC3 tiers to their fullest)

• zaspan locked this topic