Sign in to follow this  
Ash

Flame's holding a giveaway

Hello everyone it's your friendly neighbor hood Riot Trooper Flame here with a giveaway for Deathgarden BLOODHARVEST on steam.

The rules are simple: IMPORTANT NOTE anyone can enter but it's just a matter if you meet the requirements for it if you win, you meet have under 5 warns, have no more then 10 arrests on record (current and past Bounty hunters excluded), If you start to say abusive things to me about losing you will be banned from anymore giveaways i do and you will be reported to staff, If you try to pull sever/rp rank you will be banned from giveaways and reported to the right person, If you try to bribe me you will be banned from giveaways.

How to enter: If you find me on the sever PM me your name on the forums or PM me on the forms or commit down below you interest. You'll also have to add me on steam at [IG]Flame3025 due to the fact it's a key that's in my inventory (also makes my life easier on not having to chase down whoever the winner is)

The winners will be announced in 3 days starting from at 23/06

Notes: Everyone will have the same chances of winning no matter what rank in rp or sever/community, i will check the backgrounds on the winner to save me time so you can enter but if you're picked and have over ten arrests and or over 5 warns a different winner will be picked.

I have decided to announce the winner earlier and the winner isssss... @Loki! congrats on winning the free game i hope to see you in the deathgarden!

Edited by Flame
  • Upvote 1

I didn't realise you had to apply to even join giveaway these days *thinking*. Also didn't know people sent rude/threatening messages after losing a giveaway. I personally have done 8 giveaways on Imperial Gaming totalling upwards of $5,000 in prizes and haven't had a single one, so sorry @Flame if you have gotten any for your past giveaways. Good luck to everyone else who enters :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@TomCos @Wombatiacus @Sully @Jol @Billybob1061 @Delta A reminder to enter you need to add me on steam at [IG]Flame3025

@Kamelieon You can still enter if you've got ten arrestes its just a matter of if you win then it will be checked and if you do someone else will be picked

Edited by Flame
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Galle said:

I love free stuff :D

sorry galle you have over 10 arrests

no free s tuff for you

• Sad 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this