Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Solar

some clarification for raiding and hostage situations

Hello its me again and im here to state a couple rules that I would like to be added to further detail what you are and are not allowed to do with raiding and hostage situations.

Hostage situations

Police must attempt negotiations no matter what unless one of these conditions are met

- Demands are too high/extreme

- A police officer is shot at

- A hostage is killed or harmed

You are only allowed to demand at most $20,000 for a hostages release

Raiding

you are only allowed to raid once in a 30 minute timeframe and are not allowed to raid the same person in a 60 minute time frame

When someone enters a house without permission the owner of the house has automatic initiation on the intruder (can shoot on sight) however the intruder must initiate seperately on the owner

You are not allowed to ziptie players purely to take items (probably stated in another rule but i put it here just incase)

If you are in a gang war with another gang you do not have to intiate on the enemy gang when raiding, it is up to the people raiding to confirm whether or not the house is owned by someone who is actually a part of the enemy gang, if not made sure then punishments will be used as normal.

Conclusion

I may add more to this but for now this is just a suggestion. Also the main reason I made this thread is because there are NO rules about raiding. Comment what you think of these.

Sincerely, Solar

Edited by Solar
added a little bit.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@Carnifex - Some interesting rules here, could be useful for us I think, maybe up the $ cap.

Very interesting rules but the thing is where are we going to get the money from? unless there's an economy system in which would be nice where taxes go to a city vault and police can access so we can negotiated hostage situations.  

And Maybe Raiding rules for the police force should be there must be a SNR SGT+ on to conduct a raid as a suggestion but the thing is right now majority of the police force is still constables.

Edited by Lachlan

Really cool ideas! Maybe there is a limit how much money you can 'reasonably' ask for, that could increase by how many police officers are on. And then police can pay for it maybe through a system similar to the gang setup where they can pull out money from 'the state'.

Will be keeping an eye on this, very interesting!

I personally think there is no real reason to add raiding rules as it is not darkrp, this is supposed to be basically real life with more crime. As for hostage situations I don't mind those rules.

5 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

Rules sound pretty good.

agreed

I like those hostage situations rules but for the raiding rules I would have to get a second opinion on them.

I will ask @Kumo to add the hostage situations rules to the F2 menu ingame.

• Upvote 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this