Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Billybob1061

wiltOS animations pack

Came across this when snooping around the workshop for Gmod and thought this would be a cool addon to add to the server to add some extra roleplay especially to combat scenarios, especially with the prone animations extension that they have on offer. The base pack needs to be added for the different animations to be added such as the prone one that they have in the pack. I know that a while back that the same people made a sith addon that they recommended for improved duelling but this is different and free. Let me know what you think after having a look.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=848978803

I like the idea of it but sometimes it can be abused and often exploited, I personally have seen many server's use this and some people finding out some random way of abusing it to their liking. +1 though because it shouldn't be too hard to manage with the amount of staff currently stationed on the server.

• Like 1

I mean if we had wiltOS purely for the Fortnite dances I would be happy.

But in all seriousness, I have seen other servers utilise wiltOS, in particular the Prone addon, very effectively. If wiltOS is not to everyone's liking though, there is a standalone version of the mod available as well.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1100368137&searchtext=prone

I believe that the Sith themselves didn't like the idea of having wiltOS on the Imperial server when the Jedi were happy with wiltOS on the Clone Wars server, but I'll let them speak for themselves rather than have me assume. I personally believe wiltOS could add a lot to the server, if it is refit to our requirements of course.

Edited by SCHEFF
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Mongo said:

This requires Wiltos to work, alone they do nothing.

The Base addon pack is all that is required im pretty sure.

Wiltos was offered to Imperial but the sith voted not to have it 

22 minutes ago, Mongo said:

This requires Wiltos to work, alone they do nothing.

1 minute ago, Billybob1061 said:

The Base addon pack is all that is required im pretty sure.

Billybob is correct.

Nonetheless, these animations like to conflict with our custom gamemode a lot, however, I do think they are an interesting addition that could be trialled on the Imperial Server. I'll put this on the Staff Trello so it isn't forgotten.

• Like 1

Just now, Billybob1061 said:

Revote maybe possible????

Depends on management 

• Thinking 1

Can I get a hell yeah for all those who remember when we used to have the prone mod on the server and after a day half the server started t-posing because it’s broken AF with the custom game mode.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, pinejack said:

Can I get a hell yeah for all those who remember when we used to have the prone mod on the server and after a day half the server started t-posing because it’s broken AF with the custom game mode.

Hell yeah!

The best RP I've had is when everyone is running around as t-posing grey and black "people" on the recruit job. Can't beat that kind of gameplay

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A prone addon would be great to have. Would introduce so much more freedom.

• Like 1

While I do like the idea, what people have said it seems to be buggy. I'm going to sit on a neutral.

• Like 1

One thing to note with Wiltos for saber wielders. if we introduce the prone addon you actually cant hit anyone with your saber who's on the ground unless you use force abilities.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Delta said:

Wiltos was offered to Imperial but the sith voted not to have it 

That's different. This is for doing stuff like going prone. What you're talking about was the wiltos saber animations which changed the way sabers work 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SCHEFF said:

I mean if we had wiltOS purely for the Fortnite dances I would be happy.

no.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, SiegeMonkey said:

That's different. This is for doing stuff like going prone. What you're talking about was the wiltos saber animations which changed the way sabers work 

K

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.