Yo check it 

At the moment im taking a break from Imperial RP and considering rejoining in about a fortnight but I was just wondering if people care if I'm back on the sever but I probably wont return if a large majority of people dont want me rejoining the community, I dont want to ruin any role playing experience for anyone simply because of my inevitable actions (I'm sorry its just who I am \_0_/). I would greatly appreciate if I receive HONEST Opinions about me possibly rejoin the server.

Regards from your Holy Crusader Bibleman 

Bibleman.jpg

Edited by Bibleman
Grammar

I as a Major General don't have an issue with you, when you were in ISB you were fine and treated people nicely as I saw, as a trooper you kept most of your mingy behaviour under control. I would recommend you come back to Imperial RP as I don't think you destroyed people's RP, it's more of you created more RP for them and I'm sure anyone would be glad to have you re-join back once they see the true you. In what ever decision you make I'm glad I've known a person like you. 

On that note since I'm a Major General in the IHC, you can come to me if you have problems regarding blacklists from regiments and possibly resolving them within a short period of time. That's if you want the help of me. Good luck.

7 hours ago, Legion said:

To be quite honest I have no issue with you, you seem like a pretty decent bloke from the interactions I've had and would like to see more of you.

My thoughts exactly

Hello bibleman

I am here to state my opinion on you.

My honest opinion of you use to be that I hated you due to extremely mingey behaviour, however recently you havent really been that much of a minge (atleast in my eyes) so I would be fine with you rejoining the server. Keep up the good behaviour then i'm sure that some regiments will remove your blacklist and let you join them. :)

Sincerely, Solar

If you’re coming back and genuinely trying to roleplay, enjoy the Server and make sure other people aren’t having a worse time due to your actions. I believe you’re welcome to come back, if you’re not doing any of these things, particularly all 3, I think you should consider possibly not returning or risk people liking you less.

Bibleman, If I have one word of advice for you it is that stop caring about people opinions off you. You're always gonna get tight-asses that dislike you because you're actually having fun whilst they are not. I personally love your RP because it shows that not everyone is going to conform to the norm. You always provide a good laugh. Keep being you.

Signed, Julius

• Upvote 1
34 minutes ago, funyguy1 said:

Bibleman, If I have one word of advice for you it is that stop caring about people opinions off you. You're always gonna get tight-asses that dislike you because you're actually having fun whilst they are not. I personally love your RP because it shows that not everyone is going to conform to the norm. You always provide a good laugh. Keep being you.

Signed, Julius

Exactly what I thought, haven't talked to you that much but you seem perfectly fine.

People misunderstand you Bibleman, your intentions are genuinely good and you've never actually done any malicious rule breaking like mass rdm or bullying, it's all based on your character's reactions to the events unfolding around him, even if the way the character reacts is often... uhh.. colourful, the RP is consistent for the established character that you roleplay as tbh

You also generate genuine RP for ISB and I imagine also SK/RT, and you stay in character and accept punishments with good grace when caught (catching/finding Bibleman is easier said than done).

Alright so you want an honest opinion? you're getting one.
Bibleman when I first met you on the server, yeah I saw you as a minge but you weren't like others you actually role played with your minging and had a vibe of knowing what you were doing. I honestly felt pretty bad when you first got banned because you had shown that while you minged you were doing it in roleplay and you were doing it for the amusement of other people on the server and making it better for them, intentional or not you made the day of so many people.
Once unbanned you became more involved within the RP side and began joining regiments. I hoped that you would join 212th. Recently I have loved your behaviour and wanting to join in the roleplay but yeah like you've said you really have began being oppressed by members of the server and unfortunately some staff aswell that I wont mention. I hate to see people harassing others which unfortunately happens.

To be honest I would hate to see you go you were always a great person to be around.