Rivers' Leaving Post.

I'll miss ya rivers

you were one of the best padawans I had on clonewars.

the expectation bar was set pretty low thanks to fizzy

cheers for all you did man.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'll miss you man, had some good times, first met you when you were piss drunk randomly talking about my T-Mod app, went to CWRP and you were my fellow Padawan and to Santos, best of luck with year 12, hope to see you come back during the holidays, you were a great guy to be around and a friend to everyone.

Edited by Shepard
  • Like 1

This one legit hurts dude, it won't be the same server without you around.  Cheers for all the epic times, don't be a stranger, come hang in the ISB TS!  Maybe come back one day and finally get your white shirt?

you even got me going through old clips, smh

o7

• Sad 1

Rivers dude, I don't even know what to say, I came over with you and it was probably one of the best decisions I've made. I really hoped this day would never come but alas it has, thanks for all the great times regardless of what server it was and I hope to see you come back one day fully dedicated as you were before.

• Like 1

I’ll miss you Rivers, I hope we’ll still stay in touch via steam. You were a great commander and I wish you all the best in Year 12 and wherever life takes you after, hopefully you’ll pay us a visit every so often.

• Like 1