Santos RP | Methamphetamine Guide

This is a guide for those that do not know how to make meth on the Santos RP server and would like to learn how to. Making and selling meth is by far one of the best ways to make money on the server if done efficiently.

NOTE

I have based this off of the methamphetamine guide that Sauramel made for the GGS community which has been altered to fit our system, so of course, credit where credit is due

1336805155_ImperialGamingSantosRP_MethamphetamineGuide(1).jpg.2c7d04fe70609f05e2d025edd984d366.jpg

1169568503_Untitleddrawing(1).jpg.a5161cd8b65d88809816322df0cfc25b.jpg

Link to view flowchart in google drawings: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/11NJThhE_d6PoRwdF7bbu5Y5QHhbXqaIHG_GpxE5RXX4/edit?usp=sharing

NOTE: Screenshots of parts of the process may potentially be added if anything is unclear

If I've missed something, of if you have any questions or suggestions, please comment them down below.

Edited by Vadrian
  • Upvote 9
42 minutes ago, Supersoup said:

maybe now i can direct people to this instead of them asking me how to make meth and then failing to make meth after i outline literally every step by step

Yes and they can give me all the upvotes muahaha!!

• Angry 1
5 hours ago, Tonberry said:

Drug lab also requires 8 metal brackets, and only 6 metal plates

Oh whoopsie, for some reason I put it down as that in my notes, then for some reason completely scuffed it in the guide O.o. Thank you for letting me know, it has now been fixed :D

• Upvote 1

imma gonna stick to weed

also were would I start on the flow chat (sorry I have Dyslexia and It looks like a color full mess with no start).

and wtf is still? I feel really dumb

Edited by Dracks
56 minutes ago, Dracks said:

imma gonna stick to weed

also were would I start on the flow chat (sorry I have Dyslexia and It looks like a color full mess with no start).

and wtf is still? I feel really dumb

I guess there really isn't a proper 'start' to the whole process, except for maybe collecting all the equipment and ingredients. You can do a bunch of the things simultaneously (at the same time), such as popping the aluminum foil in the blender then going off to make something using the still and then coming back to the blender to take the aluminum powder out of the blender when it's done, since there's no consequence for leaving anything in the blender.

Also a still is basically a machine that is used to 'purify' liquid mixtures :)

Cheers for making this. I was going to make a video tutorial on how to do it a few days ago but I crashed after setting everything up. Lo and behold I go to do it again today and I crash again after setting everything up.

• 6 months later...

Bumping this since the server has now been re-released and a few people have been trying to find good ways to make money. :D

(Also for the upvotes.. please send me your upvotes. I'm desperate.)