Just gonna say this now I’m going to take a break from imperial  rp for a fortnight or two because I feel like 80% percent of the server is just unnecessarily very mean and hostile to me,over the past three months I’ve tried to conduct serious rp on the server which is hard since I’m blacklist from every reg except medics which  various  commanders tell me at tryouts, I still get called names simply because of my voice and my actions from 9 months ago, a few days ago medics accepted me but the regiment instantly started copping a lot of sh*t  for me being in accepted, as of now I have resigned and won’t return for a while, in the end I just wanna say thanks for the few kind people on the server 

Regards Bibleman/Eazy E

D276F7D3-6725-4204-99A9-FAD230FCF707.jpeg

9E442C17-89AC-44E8-BD8E-0404BB7669F8.jpeg

970EAFC5-0916-40E4-A28A-4540185E01C3.jpeg

• Sad 4

If you need help getting into regiments just ask me or the other Major/Lieutenant Generals. If people are bullying, harassing or going out of there way just to make you feel bad, bring it to the staff team. We are always happy to help especially the staff team. We are just a short message away and are always willing to have a chat. For now stay safe and happy, we'll be here awaiting your return like always. Good luck.

Edited by Wombatiacus
Grammar Mistakes

You're a great guy Bibleman and I personally believe you have changed drastically over these past couple weeks. Yes, what happened in the past was definitely questionable. But I believe in letting the past be the past and look forward to the future and what comes next. Always up to help you out in anyway possible, following on from Wombat, we as staff are here to ensure people aren't constantly getting harassed or bullied. But, for now, enjoy the time away my guy.

And as always... Good Luck!

Bibleman,

Your an active and good RPer, as someone who previously minged on the server racking up warns and bans I recently came back. I somehow already achieved a CO position and I would not call myself more qualified for it than anyone else [And this minging was present less than a month before I came back] all I can say to you is there are people who will support you in gaining respect back within the community and if and when you come back, ARC has a spot in it I would be happy to take you in, I am a strong believer in people changing as myself had a bad reputation and think you could be a highly respected member within the community.

Anxiousity

My discord if you ever want to talk or discuss stuff with me :D 

1 hour ago, Wombatiacus said:

If you need help getting into regiments just ask me or the other Major/Lieutenant Generals. If people are bullying, harassing or going out of there way just to make you feel bad, bring it to the staff team. We are always happy to help especially the staff team. We are just a short message away and are always willing to have a chat. For now stay safe and happy, we'll be here awaiting your return like always. Good luck.

^^ We all love you Bibleman <3

7 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

Bullying is not tolerated here so you definitely should talk to a staff member

• Upvote 1

I may not have been the nicest person to you Bibleman, but that's just how my job works sometimes. I'm glad you want to make an effort, and start being serious.

If you have any issues with abuse/bullying while you're still in ST, please tell me, and I'll go and roll some heads.

Best of luck.

P.S. As others have said, we all like you, and mingey as you were, it at least made life interesting :)

Edited by Dave
  • Haha 1

This is the BEST option in my personal experience, just change your name, make it something that isn't mingey and then get into a Regiment, work your ass off once there and then if people figure out its you, well they do, but you've already made it.

• Facepalm 1
1 hour ago, Bailey said:

This is the BEST option in my personal experience, just change your name, make it something that isn't mingey and then get into a Regiment, work your ass off once there and then if people figure out its you, well they do, but you've already made it.

Doesn't help when on spreadsheets such as the Navy the list of blacklisted individuals includes steamids

• Angry 1
  • Downvote 1