to be hosting a "Fight Club" I chose this title to annoy wolf  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm going to hosting a fight club, more of a tournament.

Details:

Edited by Eclipse
  • Angry 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm not sure whether I should be happy or angry right now. Let me decide first, I'll get back to you later

Interesting idea, I'm guessing it's a Santos based thing. Would be pretty sick ngl. Might just want to recheck the doc, can't actually open it.

6 minutes ago, Luigi said:

I'm not sure whether I should be happy or angry right now. Let me decide first, I'll get back to you later

Interesting idea, I'm guessing it's a Santos based thing. Would be pretty sick ngl. Might just want to recheck the doc, can't actually open it.

The form should be fixed, and yes it is Santos based, but SWRP people are more than welcome to join in

Just now, Sky said:

@Eclipse - If you require an Event Master to assist with this to make it a much smoother process, I am willing and could even make it an add-on to the other 'Galactic Empire Fighting Championship' event line myself and Stubzy led. You have my Discord.

It's SantosRP I think. He makes mention of cops so..

I swear eclipse I will fart inside that arena and destroy my oponent with my AWESOME EPIC FART 9000 6th GENERATION 8-V052 FART POWER MOVE!!!!!

Also eclipse wolf is going to put you in a cage during the entire event most likely.