224th CO Applications

If you feel you could be a good commander for the 224th Imperial Armoured Division apply below. To apply you must hold the rank of Warrant Officer II or above on the Imperial RP server. Applications close at 7:30pm AEST on Saturday the 15th of June.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSconyt9r2Lw8LnH_p6Gow6EGgEg0BH1I4Wyy7S6iiY8-lLihQ/viewform

• Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, Rivers said:

Good luck to all those who apply, be sure you want the role as it's a lot of responsibility and requires time and dedication. Stick with it and you'll notice the benefits :D 

^^^ Yes this very. Make sure you apply because you absolutely want to not just for fun.

Edited by Wombatiacus
  • Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Huey said:

I wish well to my fellow Mud Brothers. The Sand and Mud shall unite in garrison.

<3

Shore trooper gang

also Good Luck to those who apply 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Marsh said:

When will the winner be announced? 

It’ll probably be a week from today like the Vader applications, selected person will be contacted in-game.

As Rivers and Wombat said, be sure to apply if you really want it. Commanding can be a strain for some people, and we don't want seeing 224th COs disappearing in a week.

Other than that, good luck whoever applied.

• Upvote 2

Oh hell yeah I’ll go into the runni— *Corvo enters the room* Oh hey sir, I totally wasn’t going to run for 224th :)

Do you have to be WO+ currently or could you have been WO+ previously?