STEAM_0:1:41935326
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Stubzy
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    9 Weeks
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    20190817120439_1.thumb.jpg.6a8270aa59717559eeddefb50922cb76.jpg
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    Yes I have 2 Warns it was the First 2 times I played the server
    1. Pressing the Hyperspace button (FailRP) - Rickle
    2. Staff Disrespect - Gunjies
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    No Bans
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    I've only been staff on Imperial Gaming
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    I believe the purpose of a Moderator is to serve the community and management to the best of there ability for the greater good of the server and community, To uphold the server rules and take claims for players in need, Whether it may be how to get somewhere, spawn a ship or a staff sit for a situation they need to be sorted out like RDM, Failrp and Player Disrespect EtC.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I'm applying for Trial Moderator because I want to do more for the community. I enjoy helping the community in any way I can that's why I joined the event master team however I felt I would fit better on the mod team I am very active and familiar with the ULX commands used by staff
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    I believe I bring a Trusted, Dedicated, Mature and Friendly member of the community, as well as a level headed individual. I'm very active and don't plan on playing less anytime soon. I feel as though I know the server inside and out I know the map I know Naboo, I'm honest I admit when I make mistakes and am not scared to ask for help when I need it. 
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    Get their Steam ID, Name and how many people they RDM'd then ban them for the 1 day then put it into the Staff Steam chat and get someone who can extend it if they want to depending on the situation and player.
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    if someone were to bully another member of the community and I took the claim for it I would get the person who made the claim to explain there side of the story. Once I heard that I would then get the other person or players involved and ask them there side, Once I find the people at fault I speak to them and explain it's not tolerated on the server/ community and they need to stop and move forward. Depending on the extent of the bullying I would see how long it had been going for I would ask if anyone has taken a similar claim from the same player and if not I would give the bully a verbal warning. If a claim from the victim had been made before I would warn the bully with player disrespect.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    well depending on how high of a staff rank I would either go to Frank or Cecil if higher needed again I would go to Wolf. I could shadow play it however the server has logs that management can look through so there's no hiding from it really.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    First i would attempt to get evidence recording of them saying or in chat log then get their Steam ID and name and ban them on the spot for a day and put the Steam ID and name into the steam staff chat for there banned to be extended. Threatening to DDoS is no joke and staff take it very seriously and deal with it swiftly and quickly.
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Steam Name:
    Stubzy ✪[IG]
Edited by Stubzy
Updating Time Played
  • Upvote 2

+1 - Application looks great, filled with detail and zero to no grammar or formatting mistakes. I've seen so much of you in-game due to your great activity on the server and I do believe that you would make a great moderator on Imperial RP. Personally, I have a lot of fun hanging around with you and think very highly of you so Good luck and I hope you get it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

+1 - Application looks great, filled with detail and zero to no grammar or formatting mistakes. I've seen so much of you in-game due to your great activity on the server and I do believe that you would make a great moderator on Imperial RP. Personally, I have a lot of fun hanging around with you and think very highly of you so Good luck and I hope you get it.

+1 Stubzy is a great guy i believe you would be great staff member

Best of luck Stubzy!

-Jonathan

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

+1 Trust worthy was a terrible EM but would make a good mod ;) love ya stubzy

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

+1 - Was a good Event Master and would make a good Moderator

• Upvote 1

+1 sucks that EM didnt work out for you. im sure this time you will do better :)

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

Angry because this isn’t an app for Santos though.

• Upvote 1

+1 Good Lad, he’s mature, he’s on just about every day and always does his best to see a situation from every point of view before making judgement which is essential for being a staff member. It is also evident that Stubzy has put an exceptional amount of detail in his application and for these reasons I will be leaving positive support.

Edited by Matrix
  • Upvote 1

Huge +1

Was a great JEM, never once abused his powers/pac when he recieved it and is an excellent and dedicated member of the IG community, goodluck Stubzy!

Edited by Jaggy
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Matrix said:

+1 Good Lad, he’s mature, he’s on just about every day and always does his best to see a situation from every point of view before making judgement which is essential for being a staff member. It is also evident that Stubzy has put an exceptional amount of detail in his application and for these reasons I will be leaving positive support.

+1 Above reasons

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Matrix said:

• Upvote 1

Imagine leaving the Event Masters to only apply for the Moderators, I miss you - All my support here.

• Upvote 1

On 6/12/2019 at 1:21 PM, Matrix said:

• Upvote 1

On 6/12/2019 at 12:51 AM, Wombatiacus said:

+1 Stubzy is trustworthy and he will make a good moderator.

• Upvote 1

On 6/12/2019 at 11:21 AM, Matrix said:

• Upvote 1

On 6/12/2019 at 12:51 AM, Wombatiacus said:

• Upvote 1

+1

Stubzy is a friendly and dedicated community member. He was an EM for a period, and I can commend him for his professionalism and community-focused personality. He would be of great benefit to the mod team.

Good luck!

• Upvote 2