STEAM_0:1:184566962
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    [ST-03] Jonathan
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    7 Weeks  0 days 4 hours
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    20190624192809_1.jpg.38f0ebdbbd7de961f54f195346c2507f.jpg
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    I do not have any warns
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    No i have not been ban before in IG
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Noi have not been a staff member in other servers or communities
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    I believe the purpose of a Moderator on the server is to maintain peace between all players and staff. The moderators on the server are also there to ensure that all players are having fun and enjoying their time on the server. Moderators use their position to help and assist in RP situations, for example by giving out tools when requested for tryouts, building and spawning ships for pilots. They are also there to maintain peace on the server, for example, when two players are having an argument, the moderators are to deal resolve the situation as peacefully as possible without being biased.

With this in mind, I personally believe that this is what a Moderator should do to make the community and server a better place for all players to enjoy their time on the server and help expand the community.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    The reason that I am applying to be a Trial Moderator is mainly to be involved with and help contribute to this great and unique community, known as Imperial Gaming. I also want to help make the server a comfortable and enjoyable place where people can call it their second home.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    I believe I can bring an active presence on the server and help players to the very best of my abilities to solve their problems and issues that they are facing so that they can have a fun time and have a great experience on the server. I also have the willingness to learn and bring a young positive energy to the staff team and the community.
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    When a player decides to Mass RDM and disconnects from the server, my first course of action is to obtain the player’s SteamID. I would then TP to the victims of the incident to check and clarify that the incident is a Mass RDM case. Using the SteamID, I would then issue a warn to the Mass RDM player. I would also inform high ranking staff members of the situation that occurred, to work out a proper suitable punishment or ban time for the offender.
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    I would TP the victim of the incident to a safer and quiet location from everybody and personally ask him the events which lead up to him being bullied. Once the victim has explained the situation, I would then try to gather as much evidence from the victim as possible (screenshot, message or recording). From there, I would then TP the accused bully to me and present the evidence that I have gathered and asked the accused to explain his version of events. If the accused bully turns out to be bullying the victim, I would then proceed to grab the bully SteamID to warn them for bullying and disrespect. Finally, I will explain to the bully that bullying is not tolerated in Imperial Gaming and if caught doing so again, proper punishment will be given depending on the severity of the situation. I would also give feedback to the person who had been bullied the outcome of the findings to reassure them.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    If I see a higher ranking staff member abusing their power, I would immediately take a screenshot or use a video software to record the staff member. I would then pass that evidence to Management so they can investigate the incident.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    The first thing I would do is to gather as much evidence as possible against the individual by using a recording software or screenshot. Then, I would proceed to check how many offences the individual has committed on the server to conclude whether or not it's an issue that occurred on the server frequently or not. I would then proceed to ban the individual permanently if I had such authority, or inform a high ranking staff/management about the situation. I would then keep all of the evidence that I have gathered and supply that to Management in case the individual is applying for a ban appeal, to ensure that this individual does not get the chance/opportunity to negatively affect both the server and community in the future.
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Steam Name:
    [IG] Jonathan

Edited by Jonathan
3 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

+1 - Application is detailed, formatting is correct, not too many grammar mistakes and Jonathan is a extremely awesome guy to chill out with in-game. Good luck Jonathan!

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

+1 - Application is detailed, formatting is correct, not too many grammar mistakes and Jonathan is a extremely awesome guy to chill out with in-game. Good luck Jonathan!

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

• Like 1

Took you long enough,

In my experiance, Johnathon is an extremely respectful member of the community willing to give a helping hand, at any notice

-Amazing playtime

-Well known

-No warns

-Detailed app

-Stand Out Guy

+1

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Gregis said:

Took you long enough,

In my experiance, Johnathon is an extremely respectful member of the community willing to give a helping hand, at any notice

-Amazing playtime

-Well known

-No warns

-Detailed app

-Stand Out Guy

+1

+1
Good luck mate

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

• Like 1
On 6/11/2019 at 6:38 PM, Wombatiacus said:

+1 for the lovely lad

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2019 at 8:38 PM, Wombatiacus said:

• Like 1

• Like 1

BUMP

Update In game playtime 

Edited by Jonathan

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

BUMP

• 2 weeks later...

+1

Nothing but respect for Jonathan. he always thinks rationally and maintains a high level of professionalism and maturity. The server would benefit highly with this addition.

Good Luck,

Death.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Changing to -1

Reason:

• Applicant has not updated their application since June 24th (20 weeks & 2 days).
    • This shows a lack of dedication/want in aspiring to achieve a moderating position.

Regards,

Sully

• Upvote 1
On 11/13/2019 at 1:19 AM, Sully said:

Changing to -1

Reason:

• Applicant has not updated their application since June 24th (20 weeks & 2 days).
    • This shows a lack of dedication/want in aspiring to achieve a moderating position.

Regards,

Sully

I agree with what Sully had to say about how Jonathan had not bumped his application in around 20 weeks. I'm also going to add that i don't see Jonathan online at all anymore so that suggest he possibly left IG entirely or just decided to have a few months break?

Edited by Stathi
Word Choice and Rephrasing
  • 3 months later...
  • Wingza locked this topic