• Steam Profile Link:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095202379

• In Game Name:
    Rosario Poperetti

• Time Played Santos RP:
    1d | 21h | 55m ...

• Time Played Santos RP Evidence:
    1517739366_Proof3.PNG.5c91a0aaa8680db73799824c8647b63f.PNG
  • Have you had any warns (if so state them)?
    I have never been warned on any IG server.

• Have you had any bans (if so state them)?
    I have never been banned on any IG server.

• Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (if so state them)?
    Sadly no. But I hope this will be a good starting point.

• What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    I believe the purpose of Moderators on this server is to provide a solid foundation for RP to thrive and also a community in which each player can feel safe to express what they want to express without the fear of being judged. What I mean by this is that any RP un-friendly persons e.g. Minges, RDM'ers, VDM'ers ... or circumstances will be dealt with accordingly and either removed from the server or perhaps converted to functioning members of IG. This also means that they assist with common problems for example if a user has been VDM'ed I can assist with that situation and establish a outcome in which both parties get to further enjoy their experience on IG, or if a user requires compensation for lost goods during a server restart than I can assist in that and keep their RP thriving. All these little things that moderators should be doing will help RP grow and encourage it to happen more frequently without interruptions. Also by providing a safe community (Stopping Bullying) it means that people can be what they want. This is what I believe to be the Moderators job within Imperial Gaming.

• Someone Mass RDM's and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    Details | I would, first of all, grab the offenders Steam ID and store that away in a document where I would eventually detail the incident.
    Evidence/Information Gathering | I would then talk to the victims of this act and from their testaments decide if it was in-fact RDM. I would, of course, be recording all the witness reports for later investigation. I would check logs to see how many victims the offender killed. I would then look for inconsistencies in the victims' reports and verify any found.
    Consequence | If the accused has failed to log back on by this time I will give the accused a warn for Mass RDM x[Body Count]. Also if the accused had no intent to RP prior to the RDM than they would receive a No Intent To RP warn as well (This is joined with the Mass RDM warn so technically only 1 warn).
    Further Punishment (If Necessary) | I would then consider if a ban is necessary and how likely the re-offending chance is and depending on the information gathered I would proceed to ban the player for a maximum of 3 days. If I believe that the offense is warranted for a worse punishment than I will contact a higher staff member for their opinion. I would document this whole ordeal in a neat Google Doc with the Accused details + the victims' details and provide a situation report and the resulting consequence.

• Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    First of all, any and all types of bullying or perceived bullying is not TOLERATED on IG.
    Details | I would create a staff sit with the person who submitted a ticket or told me they were getting bullied. I would take down the details first and record them on a document e.g. Time, Place, Said bully, etc.
    Evidence/Information Gathering | Whilst in this staff sit I would gather the victims' side of the story and the whole situation and unpack it. This would be recorded for later investigation and to refer back too if needed. Once I have got the victims full side of the story I would bring the accused bully to a sit and have a private conversation with them. I would then get their side of the story and match it up with the victims. After this, I would bring them both together (if the victim feels comfortable) and attempt to work out exactly what happened and if it is possible to resolve it.
    Punishment | If needed the accused would receive a warn for Bullying and possibly a ban depending on how serious the bullying was. Yet again I believe people are not born evil so I would love to work it out in a civil manner without the need for punishment but if it is required then it shall be so.

If anyone is being bullied do not be afraid to Speak Up and reach out to other people for help. It does not show weakness doing this and if anything shows strength for pushing through the social barrier of "Be a man, Toughen up". I will always be available to help people out with any such problems. Feel free to contact me on the forums of pm in-game.

• You see a high ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    The first Arrival | If I see the staff member abusing their powers I would first attempt to inform them that this is not okay and that they are abusing their powers. If this verbal warning goes un-acknowledged and the behavior repeats than I shall proceed to the next step. I would be recording the situation from the start also.
    Evidence | I would gather all required evidence to back-up my later claims (This means recording the situation and gathering eye-witness reports if available). I would record this on a document with all the specifics e.g. Time, Place, Name etc.
    Punishment | I would then contact a staff member of higher rank than the offender and provide them with the document and all attached evidence so that they may deal with it accordingly. If they required any other help I would be there to assist.

• Someone threatens to DDOS the server. What do you do?
    Evidence | I would immediately go to the offender and gather all the specifics e.g. What was said, Name, Steam ID, etc. and record it on a document. I would inform the offender that this is a serious matter and give them a verbal warning on the spot.
    Punishment | If the behavior seems to be normal for the offender and they show signs of continuing such behavior I would give them a warn for Threatening to DDOS server and also provide a ban depending on how serious the threat was and how much remorse the offender showed.
    Preventative Action | I would provide the document detailing the incident to other staff members so that they can be informed on the situation and to let them know that this person now has a history.

• Terms and Conditions
    Yes

• Personal Statement
    I would like to say that yes I have been mingy in the past and I do not condone that behavior. I believe that I have changed a lot in the recent months due to big changes to my irl situation. I believe I am now mature and knowledgeable about the rules. I have had previous experience with a similar RP game on Arma 3 Darkside Life and the rules and conduct of play are very much the same.  

If you wish to leave a negative support on the poll then I usher you to comment what I could improve on as I am always looking to better myself. Obviously you don't have to but it would help me out.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. 

Yes, it is very similar if not the same as my ImperialRP T-mod application. This is because they are the same questions and my answers remain the same. If you require me to write up a new one then I shall but for now here you go.

Edited by funyguy1
Pretty | Added Words | Updated Time
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

-1 Stole my traffic cone and hid it in his trunk.

+2 Seems like a responsible and respectful player who would make a good staff member.

• Upvote 1

Hello there and thank you for applying for a staff application on the IG SantosRP server

I will be providing a +1 for these specific reasons

Positives

- active

- mature

- detailed application

Negatives

- nothing that i can think of at this time

Good luck on your application and i hope you get accepted.

- Solar

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, pinejack said:

-1 Stole my traffic cone and hid it in his trunk.

+2 Seems like a responsible and respectful player who would make a good staff member.

Aye that was Giovanni. You framed him aswell >:(

But thank you for the support.

Edited by funyguy1
Support
  • Like 1

+1

Reasons

• Active
  • Mature
  • Shows a reasonable understanding of server rules and how to handle certain staff situations

Good luck,

Sully

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Solar said:

I will be providing a +1 for these specific reasons

Positives

- active

- mature

- detailed application

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sully said:

+1

Reasons

• Active
  • Mature
  • Shows a reasonable understanding of server rules and how to handle certain staff situations

Good luck,

Sully

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sully said:

+1

Reasons

• Active
  • Mature

• Upvote 1

I will be leaving Positive Support for the following reasons:

• Active
  • Mature
  • Has been friendly and respectful in the interactions I have had with him
  • The Application is detailed and properly formatted

Goodluck with your application, I think you would do great work in the Staff Team.

Regards,

Sterling

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

+1

• Active
  • Mature

Edited by Galen
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Galen said:

+1 

• Active
  • Mature

• Like 1

On 6/11/2019 at 9:03 AM, Sully said:

+1

Reasons

• Active
  • Mature

Good luck,

Sully

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Preview Post
Sign in to follow this