Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So Coach basically noclipped through people in roleplay which is abusing his staff powers. He then threatened me claiming that I was lying and saying that "lying on a server results in me perma banning you"

The staff abuse

The Threat

I just feel as though he was trying to intimidate me on complaining about the staff abuse. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He was just using his staff ability to get people out of the corridor in which they were blocked in.

Technically you weren't lying as he did noclip, but it wasn't at all abuse. If anything, from the whole 13 seconds of recording it looked like you were intentionally blocking him.

I mean, technically you're right, but in an RP scenario such as this, he would have been able to push you out of the way because he had all 3 of you handcuffed. So realistically, it wasn't a harmful thing that he did, the "Permaban for lying" part was a bit sketch, but realistically, nothing happened here and you're grasping for straws.

@Coach Frank - Respond when you can I think.

Another report - This solidifies what I believe to be the case that you are intentionally creating situations in which you can attempt to make staff's lives more difficult. Considering that all of your posts on the forums have been solely to make the flimsiest of reports coupled with the fact that you are clearly not here to actually participate (IE. your chosen name and your attitude). Just my own personal opinion, your reports hardly hold any substance. Have a good day, and don't forget to smile.

• Downvote 2

I mean you were as a group were deliberately blocking him, though personally I think he should have rpd it by making some sort of action or indication of physically pushing you out of the way before no clipping. Which is very similar to what Bailey said while I was typing this 

And also in agreement with Bailey here is a issue with the perma ban for lying statement I think Frank should have owned up to it and just said yes I no clipped through them as they were cuffed so in rp I would have moved them out of my way physically in RP. He did it and there was nothing wrong with it so threatening to permanently ban someone for lying when it happened damages his reputation pointlessly.

1 minute ago, Sky said:

Another report - This solidifies what I believe to be the case that you are intentionally creating situations in which you can attempt to make staff's lives more difficult. Considering that all of your posts on the forums have been solely to make the flimsiest of reports coupled with the fact that you are clearly not here to actually participate (IE. your chosen name and your attitude). Just my own personal opinion, your reports hardly hold any substance. Have a good day, and don't forget to smile.

Just because a member of the community Notices a member of Staff allegedly abuse abuse their power not discredit their point. 

• Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Marsh said:

Just because a member of the community Notices a member of Staff allegedly abuse abuse their power not discredit their point. 

The fact that the individual making the report has been causing chaos whenever they are online, openly flinging insults at everyone that crosses them on an out of character level (IE. Insulting them as a person, or a staff member), and are intentionally putting themselves into these situations only to escalate it with no true reason, are what does discredit their point entirely. I truly fail to see the abuse of power in this situation, as that is typically the go-to method of dealing with people body blocking to cause more issues. Also interesting how instead of trying to handle the situation with individuals who could online (Carnifex, for example, has been online nearly all day today and would of easily of been able to be contacted), instead was quick to the trigger to make a very open and public report. 

No one was intentionally blocking him. And I was not with the group. I know Morton don't get me wrong. However he and I did not log on together. Nor did we know we were both playing.

The players, Tommy and Morton were not blocking him at all. He was dragging them both and accusing them of being racist for roleplay reasons. I can get you proof if you needed. I was trespassing and he actually blocked me in (while dragging the others) which is why he got blocked in. No one intentionally blacked him in. 

Now my big issue is that he threatened me with a perma ban for lying when I did not lie. That is an intimidation tactic because if I didn't record I may well have been banned for that and that is not okay. 

Edited by staminarose

2 minutes ago, Sky said:

The fact that the individual making the report has been causing chaos whenever they are online, openly flinging insults at everyone that crosses them on an out of character level (IE. Insulting them as a person, or a staff member), and are intentionally putting themselves into these situations only to escalate it with no true reason, are what does discredit their point entirely. I truly fail to see the abuse of power in this situation, as that is typically the go-to method of dealing with people body blocking to cause more issues. Also interesting how instead of trying to handle the situation with individuals who could online (Carnifex, for example, has been online nearly all day today and would of easily of been able to be contacted), instead was quick to the trigger to make a very open and public report. 

I can understand why they chose to do a public report, I reported something to a particular admin and it never reached a further point.

However I understand your pov and is inclined to reason with.

Have a good day, and don't forget to smile. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Just now, Marsh said:

I can understand why they chose to do a public report, I reported something to a particular admin and it never reached a further point.

However I understand your pov and is inclined to reason with.

Have a good day, and don't forget to smile. 

As I said, as you acknowledged, simply my view on the matter.

You too friend.

I chose to make a public report because I made a ticket and the ticket taker didn't really participate. 

Also I have less than 4 hours. You guys are giving too much credit

Edited by staminarose

I can 100% agree with the no-clipping, you were FailRP'ing, if you are handcuffed you won't be able to body block someone, just common sense, you were being a nuisance for no good reason.

When he pulls you up and tells you that you are lying, that doesn't look too good, but I'd like to hear from Frank first.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Gregis said:

I can 100% agree with the no-clipping, you were FailRP'ing, if you are handcuffed you won't be able to body block someone, just common sense, you were being a nuisance for no good reason.

When he pulls you up and tells you that you are lying, that doesn't look too good, but I'd like to hear from Frank first.

Agreed, if you look at this scenario in a real world view. If you were handcuffed by a police officer you would not be able to body block them into a hallway as they would simply push or drag you aside, Frank does not have the ability to do that seeing as it is a game and so as a result resorted to no-clipping himself past you in order to stop the minging from ongoing and proceed with the role play situation at hand. In my opinion Frank was personally justified to use his staff powers in order to get out of the situation created by you and your friends minging and trying to body block him so he would be unable to fulfil his duties and continue the RP situation.

In regards to the stating that you are lying I would like to hear more from Frank's side on that part as he appears in the wrong from first glance in the second clip whilst you appear in the wrong from the first.

Regards,

Sully

2nd video is my mistake but the first on i believe i used my powers appropriately due to not moving and the cuffs have no range on them so i used my no clip but what i saw was you guys minging from the get go.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

In the first video I was locked in and not body blocking (the door was behind me). I was cornered in and that is where he caught me. I am the one in red. I still can't see why you guys keep saying I was body blocking. Simply not the case.

I also was not minging. I did follow the cops into the building but how was I minging?

Edited by staminarose

I will be investigating this tonight with staff in question, a reply of findings will be posted tonight or tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, staminarose said:

In the first video I was locked in and not body blocking (the door was behind me). I was cornered in and that is where he caught me. I am the one in red. I still can't see why you guys keep saying I was body blocking. Simply not the case.

I also was not minging. I did follow the cops into the building but how was I minging?

Another point I would like to bring up is roughly 10 minutes from me posting this comment "Mona Lisa" was caught in a situation and was moments from either being shot or arrested and he decided to disconnect. The group of you from what I saw within 30 minutes of me playing was quite mingy. Now I cannot guarantee nor deny you were body blocking as it's a tight corridor but from what I'm seeing you had some intent to mess around with frank and or annoy him. I believe the situation is a matter of provocation and it could have been dealt with in a better manner. However, in future I would appreciate when you are trying to accuse someone of abusing their powers you wouldn't just laugh and it seemed to me you weren't very genuine at the time of the report and in the video. The group of you from my experience were there to mess around and as stated earlier provoke others into doing things then getting them in trouble for said actions.

4 hours ago, Auzii said:

Another point I would like to bring up is roughly 10 minutes from me posting this comment "Mona Lisa" was caught in a situation and was moments from either being shot or arrested and he decided to disconnect. The group of you from what I saw within 30 minutes of me playing was quite mingy. Now I cannot guarantee nor deny you were body blocking as it's a tight corridor but from what I'm seeing you had some intent to mess around with frank and or annoy him. I believe the situation is a matter of provocation and it could have been dealt with in a better manner. However, in future I would appreciate when you are trying to accuse someone of abusing their powers you wouldn't just laugh and it seemed to me you weren't very genuine at the time of the report and in the video. The group of you from my experience were there to mess around and as stated earlier provoke others into doing things then getting them in trouble for said actions.

Mona Lisa is someone I came across from your server. I was only on with 3  other people (who were on with me last night) and a lot of people are being grouped with me. I can't be blamed for everyone who is meming on the server. Just to make it clear, most of my contacts are various users from a server I manage and a lot of those people will play all Australian servers. It doesn't mean I am coming online with them. I will say hi if I see them. But I feel it's kind of irritating to be blamed for their actions. For instance, Morton Dreamtime is someone who I haven't spoken to in ages. He was on earlier and I was grouped in with him even though we came across each other randomly. 

Edited by staminarose

It's not that I'm specifically blaming you for their actions it's the fact that they continue to be around you whether that's a coincidence or not I don't know but whenever you or them are together something seems to arise and not only that but last night Mona Lisa was Mic Spamming and so were you and your excuse was "Busking" and I understand that can be a real RP reason however it does state in the rules to not Mic Spam so potentially in future ask before following through with such actions.

56 minutes ago, Auzii said:

It's not that I'm specifically blaming you for their actions it's the fact that they continue to be around you whether that's a coincidence or not I don't know but whenever you or them are together something seems to arise and not only that but last night Mona Lisa was Mic Spamming and so were you and your excuse was "Busking" and I understand that can be a real RP reason however it does state in the rules to not Mic Spam so potentially in future ask before following through with such actions.

I mean I was told it was okay to busk by Wolf. And I had told a few people I was busking. It wasn't interfering with people roleplay. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Preview Post