Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
staminarose

Kurt S and Big Choppo

So I was playing the server last night and feel the staff team did not seem to be respectful. 

Kurt S kept following me and saying some awkward things, accusing me of being a minge when I had valid complaints, mocking me in sits and even dissed my boobs... he literally spent most the time following me and basically smothering me without reason. He also accused me of being a minge and according to him that meant whatever I said was invalid? That's how you create minges, not keep actual players. He also watched a guy prop push a car and watched player exploiting a cuff glitch which I pointed out to him. 

I feel like Big Choppa just didn't handle things very well and seemed to be kind of nasty to me. He also seemed to be endorsing things. 

The bad sit; 

Some of the inappropriate comments and just following;

im-not-saying-im-just-saying.jpg

• Downvote 3

You seem to be having a hissy fit because of you not getting what you wanted....Chopz handled things the best he could, you kept interrupting Chopz and wouldn't let him get a word in....You are the only disrespectful person here....You seem to be taking great offence to comments that literally are jokes...It's not the communities fault that you can't clear your head and see this through a logical perspective and you are consistently trying to play yourself as the victim....

Edited by Boris
  • Upvote 7

The situation could have been dealt with a whole lot smoother by the staff in question to be fair, as to some people it could seem inappropriate even though it is a joke. The staff in question could of had a more professional stance in the situation to stop it from escalating to how big it was. But the fact of the matter is that you seem to be starting theses problems and creating this drama from the small situations and turning them into an even greater issue by having a fit because your not seeming to get the attention you so desire .  From my few interactions from you on the server you seem to be doing this a lot. For an example i was walking down the street back to my base when you called me out for being a "racist bigot" because i was wearing a black skull mask and accusing me of supporting "blackface" , after which you then told me you were going to report me to an admin. So in my personal opinion you have structured your staff report unprofessionally, it also reflects on your general presence on the server as someone who is willing to point fingers yet not understand the mistakes of her actions and general behaviour.

So as i stand I believe there is no party who is truly in the right in this situation. 

{EDIT} Also there seems to be a healthy dose of this coming from you my friend.( I''m not saying, i''m, just saying)

https://gyazo.com/ebccf6dcced23ccf967dd996a5ef1d3e

Edited by Basil

I made a better quality video 

>{EDIT} Also there seems to be a healthy dose of this coming from you my friend.( I''m not saying, i''m, just saying)

I am not responsible for my friends actions. And should not be treated badly because of it. 

>You seem to be taking great offence to comments that literally are jokes.

And I don't know this staff member well enough to accept he may want to f**k me and wants to talk about my boobs. 

Edited by staminarose

39 minutes ago, staminarose said:

I am not responsible for my friends actions. And should not be treated badly because of it.

That is incorrect. You were clearly hanging around with these people in RP and furthermore based on the video you provided, you were in a call with them, which leads me to question your true intention on the server.

I say the latter because those two were the ones going around robbing stores and rdming people throughout the day. It also seems your friends have little understanding of how a stickup works.

1.PNG.019597256ad441d81388c48224430303.PNG

2.PNG.1a56b01ed4df4d80f703f62f72cc0a71.PNG

Whilst you say that you felt disrespected throughout the video you insult not only the staff member dealing with your sit, but also the Community Manager. If you had said that you were dis-satisfied with the staff members attitudes and left it at that, it would have been fine - but you went out of your way to insult both of them and then post it as apart of your staff report.

In regards to the Kurt situations (Stalking and Sexual Harassment), you did bring it to the police, which was great to see. Since he was harassing you in RP, it would be dealt with in RP.

Final point I'll give is about the prop incident that caused the sit in the first place. You and your friends try to justify why you should be revived and say that you died to some mysterious 'glitch', but in the very video that you submit you can see at 10:44 your friend prop kills Chopz..

Edited by Huey

24 minutes ago, Huey said:

That is incorrect. You were clearly hanging around with these people in RP and furthermore based on the video you provided, you were in a call with them, which leads me to question your true intention on the server.

I say the latter because those two were the ones going around robbing stores and rdming people throughout the day. It also seems your friends have little understanding of how a stickup works.

1.PNG.019597256ad441d81388c48224430303.PNG

2.PNG.1a56b01ed4df4d80f703f62f72cc0a71.PNG

Whilst you say that you felt disrespected throughout the video you insult not only the staff member dealing with your sit, but also the Community Manager. If you had said that you were dis-satisfied with the staff members attitudes and left it at that, it would have been fine - but you went out of your way to insult both of them and then post it as apart of your staff report.

In regards to the Kurt situations (Stalking and Sexual Harassment), you did bring it to the police, which was great to see. Since he was harassing you in RP, it would be dealt with in RP.

Final point I'll give is about the prop incident that caused the sit in the first place. You and your friends try to justify why you should be revived and say that you died to some mysterious 'glitch', but in the very video that you submit you can see at 10:44 your friend prop kills Chopz..

the glitch happened prior to my sit 

Hi Staminarose,

You will receive a more in depth response to this report when I am home.

But for the time being, please upload the events leading up to when this glitch occurred. (Before you died)

Thanks!

In regards to specific claims towards myself:

Stalking  -  If anything this was an RP situation. However, considering you mentioned nothing about it to anyone (apart from those in your call), you can't make this an actual claim against me or anyone for that matter as it was not addressed nor did you show any real bother or care towards it.

'Sexual harassment'  -  Honestly this just made me laugh when I read it to myself. I'm assuming the only scene you are referring to is at 1:36 of the video titled "oh Kurt S". Context is key when it comes to any scenario, which is why I find it odd to see a clear jumpcut at 1:34, making it seem as if what I had said just spontaneously erupted from me. Further on that point, if you feel so offended or 'harassed' by this remark I made, it puts into question as to why you continued the conversation with jovial comments that both can be seen in the video as well as what occurred after your recording. Cutting out the beginning and end of a scene isn't the best route to take if you want people to believe you.

In regards to the sit:

Let's add all the context to this as from what it appears, you don't like to do so.

You made a claim about being killed by a prop glitch (you stated it was a chair), both Chopz and myself teleported to you to initiate the investigation. Now immediately I should point out that we have logs, which detail that you were killed by an Assembly table, however when we notified you of this, you were adamant that there was no table whatsoever, and the prop that mysteriously killed you was a cursed chair.

Let's break down the evidence shall we?

At 3:10 of the video titled "The Sit" you can see your friend attempting to propkill with a chair. At 3:28 your mate incriminates himself by saying he's trying to propkill, however he uses the term "it". To expand on how I see this, to describe what he is doing by simply saying "it" without anyone else in your call (yourself including) questioning him as to what he meant, implies quite heavily that you all already are aware of the act he was attempting to do, perhaps because he had done it before... You can start to see where I'm going with this aye. Next at 10:42 your friend appears from the floor below, spawning... Oh look an assembly table. What does he do with this table? Propkill...

Conclusion:

I had been dealing with you and your claims from 11pm till 2am, with every situation you bringing me in, only solidifying my belief that you have no desire to play responsibly on the server, bringing your friends to do your dirty work as a way of a cover up or defense from all your shenanigans. Personally I'd just permanently ban you, reasons being is that not once have you indulged yourself in some proper RP and consistently getting yourself in trouble, being IC or OOC.

• Upvote 1

@Bailey keep it out of here, no need for that comment. 

I will be investigating this tonight with staff in question, a reply of findings will be posted tonight or tomorrow.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this