I’ll miss you mate, I can’t say I didn’t see this coming, honestly I already thought you were gone, doesn’t make this any better.

Good luck in your life brother.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Born said:

when I do the New Sith have to keep their eye out because ill be taking a spot.

pffft nahhh m8 imma be making loads of alt accounts and just pkk duel everyone out of sith and claim sith as my own!! 

had some good laughs though man and best of luck with your life as a professional csgo player

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Denzham said:

pffft nahhh m8 imma be making loads of alt accounts and just pkk duel everyone out of sith and claim sith as my own!! 

had some good laughs though man and best of luck with your life as a professional csgo player

#Reported #Banned

Edited by Sully

I'm going to miss you Born ;-; I've had so many good memories with you and have had a lot of fun being around you. Also when you come back I will be Supreme Emperor Marshal Commander Wombatiacus ;) Gonna Miss you <3 

Edited by Wombatiacus
  • Like 1

Had some great chats over the past couple months, every interaction with you was an absolute pleasure. Hope life treats you well Born where ever you end up.

Laters Born and Good Luck!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Sully said:

Id like to see that tbh xD

Me too Ps don't tell Born but I don't think that's a actual rank ;-; and if so I won't hit it :( It will make Born really sad if I don't...Help me.

• Haha 1