• STEAM_0:0:103142230
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    'Frosty'
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    2 W  6 D  23 H 42 M
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    455363081_Timeonserver.PNG.5477a3b4bc8568146b960759fdeed00c.PNG
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    I have had 4 Warns 3 of which were when I came on and minged with a friend as I was playing on another server
    1) Racism - Darth Vader - I screamed al-ack-Bar
    2) Attempted Mass RDM - Rivers
    3) Fail RP | Pressing the hyperspace button - Rivers
    4) Dc to avoid arrest - Gallle
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    I have had one ban (Perma) It was over a year and a half ago.
    Reason - (Updated for Alting) Advertising | No intent to RP | Minge | and no sense of remorse prior to being banned |
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    I have been Event Master on Raptor Gaming
    I was a Moderator on a dark rp server - Mystic Servers
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    I want to show my dedication to this server and I want to make events that the community can enjoy and make the player want to come back to. I want to help regiments create RP that they can use and keep going with even after the event is over. I want to be an event master because I love making events that the community can enjoy. I feel as if making the event and writing them is a fun way to express your self, By letting your creative side out and creating new and interesting events that the server might not have seen before. I am also very active on the server and love to do RP.  
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    I Have an imaginative mind and i am very into star wars lore so i think I could make some very unique events that would be interesting and immersive for the community well also being able to link all my events in some sort of timeline such as if the engineers find a data pad and there's a rebel base on there that would be the next target for the empire to strike, with saying this if i was to be accepted i would make a story of sorts out of my events. Having us chase this Pirate organization which stole some important Imperial data. With having a build up over multiple events and then having one big event where we were to finally catch him or he gets away for good. I think this would make events more easily followed and make the community more excited for events as it would be like a tv series with a beginning middle and end.
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    I believe i would be able to make events the could include most regiments with having there "Special Abilities" be used within my events. As such having shadow and Scar Cloak up onto a hill to do some recon then have Front line Assault troopers move up first Then lead by the support and other Regs. Then having ENGs needing to hack into terminals to get doors open and such. And if the sky box on the map is big then having ISC get into a dog fight. I feel as if i could bring new ideas to the table.
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    No.

Thank you for allowing me to apply.
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Event Idea 3:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Frosty__
Added more

Neutral leaning to -1

Cons

- Perma Ban

- Application Lacks Detail

- Inconsistent Grammar

- Haven't Seen Much Of You

Pros

- Friendly Guy

Neutrals

- Events Are Open Ended

- Little To No Staffing Experience

Reasons

• Application contains minimal detail
  • Applicant has 4 server warns
  • Applicant has 1 ban which was then upgraded due to using an alternate account (a breach of server rules)
  • Events are not fleshed out well, event examples need to be more planned and structured taking into account all variables including things such as alternate event pathways to account for trooper actions as well as more detail phases to allow for a better gauge of the event premise and better control over the event for if it were to be run.

EDIT: Also please correct your SteamID answer to display your SteamID32 as asked an not your SteamID64 as you have given.

Regards,

Sully

Edited by Sully
  • Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Sully said:

Reasons

• Applicant has 1 ban which was then upgraded due to using an alternate account (a breach of server rules)
  • Events are not fleshed out well, event examples need to be more planned and structured taking into account all variables including things such as alternate event pathways to account for trooper actions as well as more detail phases to allow for a better gauge of the event premise and better control over the event for if it were to be run.

EDIT: Also please correct your SteamID answer to display your SteamID32 as asked an not your SteamID64 as you have given.

Regards,

Sully

7 hours ago, Sully said:

Reasons

Regards,

Sully

12 hours ago, Anxiousity said:

Neutral leaning to -1

Cons

- Perma Ban

- Application Lacks Detail

- Inconsistent Grammar

- Haven't Seen Much Of You

Pros

- Friendly Guy

Neutrals

- Events Are Open Ended

- Little To No Staffing Experience

With the perma ban it was over a year and a half ago and  i regret everything i did.

When you say my events are open ended could you expand on that so i can improve?

Thank you for the feed back

Neutral

- Active and Friendly

- Yes you have warns and bans but I believe you have changed from what I have seen. I have seen plenty of staff with previous bans for when they first started playing the server.

- Event Ideas are alright, its good that you took initiate to create a third event idea,

2 hours ago, Rickle said:

Neutral

- Active and Friendly

- Yes you have warns and bans but I believe you have changed from what I have seen. I have seen plenty of staff with previous bans for when they first started playing the server.

- Event Ideas are alright, its good that you took initiate to create a third event idea,

3 hours ago, Rickle said:

Neutral

- Active and Friendly

Thank you for you feed back 

I will try and rewrite some of my events to add to different pathways 

On 6/5/2019 at 11:49 PM, Sully said:

Reasons

Regards,

Sully

On 6/6/2019 at 10:49 AM, Frosty__ said:
On 6/6/2019 at 10:49 AM, Frosty__ said:

With the perma ban it was over a year and a half ago and  i regret everything i did.

When you say my events are open ended could you expand on that so i can improve?

Thank you for the feed back

Even if you regret what you did, the fact you did those things that led to a perm ban is still there. You have warns for minging, RDM and NITRP and I don't think you should be trusted with EM Permissions as well as being an EM. Even if they happened over a year ago they still happened. Other than that I don't know you too well and judging from your Event Ideas being a little too unorganized for my liking.

On 6/6/2019 at 8:59 AM, Rickle said:

Neutral

- Active and Friendly

Neutral

Has just recently joined navy and after a few days or weeks i may update my response accordingly 

May want to update your signature, I tried finding you under 224th and couldn't - Regardless, Frosty has had his ups and downs but I believe that it is impossible to allow someone to move forward if you keep chaining them to their past. He has been forgiven for his past transgressions and should be given the opportunity to move past that, so I believe that given the chance he may be an asset. I would not be against giving him a chance as a trial.

• 1 month later...
  • Advisor

Hello Frosty, 

Unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful in progressing to stage two of the application process, and your application has been denied.

- Rook

• Rook locked this topic