Ravage(Hats) T-Mod application

Steam Name: HatStabKing.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47861168

In game name and rank: Ravage: Staff Sergeant.

Time Played: 1week and 11hrs.

Why are you applying for this position?: Because I wish to help the server in any way I can.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: I would be a friendly staff member and help in anyway I can and will always be ready when asked.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: No I have never been a staff member before.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: I had one warning by dragz because I was standing on someones head.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: I think I couldn't bring anything to this server it is already wonderful I just want to help it stay that way.

Anything else you would like to add: this is a wonderful server and I don't care if I make it or not I just wanted to try.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

-1 Your application is all up 96 words, which is barely a sentence for each answer. I think that you need to wait a bit, go have a look at some of the accepted trial moderator applications and then rewrite it with a LOT more information and effort, because I have no idea how you think that this application would get you accepted.

-1 Even though your a member of IC still gotta do it not enough effort at all extend it read other accepted app's and work of it don't rush it take your time

• 1 month later...