Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Demonic

The use of "Hitmen" or Hired Guns in an RP environment.

Hey.

There is a lot of gangs on this server, a lot of crime. And some vigilantes sprinkled in apparently. So why not level the playing field?

I propose a type of job only few get the opportunity to uphold, around 4-5 people to be exact. These people are completely neutral, favoring only the client who has the highest bid.

These specific individuals deal in blood, more commonly said blood spilt in a form of gang, they can take up a series of covert operations, entering gangs in order to get their mark.

This type of job would have to be something specialized, as in, competency is key (considering a lot is being paid for their services) and most of their clients (mayor, police, gangs ect ect) would be proposing high-stakes operations.

Should this come to fruition, I ask not that this job become something akin to bounty hunters, or regular DarkRP hitmen, as frankly that job is both boring and frustrating to others. However this job should be looked at as something to be expanded upon, and redefined. Let's see.

image.png.cd890c4e2df31e55aff032da3a99bdc9.png

I say sure? But take into consideration that the servers going to turn into "Gangrp" only due to the sheer number of gangs. 

I would also assume that jobs such as a Hitman would be a donator only due to their specialization.

To my knowledge some of the syndicates and gangs commission their own muscle and hitmen.

This means that if you wanted to place a hit, you would just go to one of the gangs and try to negotiate a price or in our particular case - justify it and owe the Don a favour (which is what The Commission accepts).

• Upvote 1

Personally, I think there are too many gangs for such a small map, that me choosing to go into one of them will cut me off socially from a lot of the server.

I originally had the idea of being a neutral hitman who just got the job done, whoever it was for. Would make things a lot more enjoyable. Good stuff.

5 minutes ago, SCHEFF said:

Personally, I think there are too many gangs for such a small map, that me choosing to go into one of them will cut me off socially from a lot of the server.

I originally had the idea of being a neutral hitman who just got the job done, whoever it was for. Would make things a lot more enjoyable. Good stuff.

That's ultimately what this suggestion is for, I'm glad you've picked up on that. As it's meant to bridge the gap between gangs and police (and inter-gang interaction), though minor, when developed it could help out a lot with the seemingly endless gang sprees and turf wars we're going to be having. What with these out-of-left-field cringy threats of violence people are receiving.

1 hour ago, SCHEFF said:

Half of them will fold or close down within the first 1-2 weeks when people settle in more and the jobs begin to spread out more.

also the hired guns things sound nice. Probably would need to be a donator only role with its own set of rules so that randoms aren't just running around killing people like "I HAD A HIT SO IT WASN'T RDM"

Edited by Sully

It sounds cool to have but not needed as a job where you can get 4 of your mates and make a 5 man gang, write up a backstory and call yourselves hitmans and do everything you stated in your post.

Yea, jobs on Santos are actual jobs e.g postman, bus driver.  There is basically no limit to what civs can do, as long as it is not fail rp (e.g there is no gun dealer job, you just make and sell guns).

15 minutes ago, Goliath said:

Yea, jobs on Santos are actual jobs e.g postman, bus driver.  There is basically no limit to what civs can do, as long as it is not fail rp (e.g there is no gun dealer job, you just make and sell guns).

Garbage man job is all I need 

Hitmen dont need to be a job you can do that in role play on the server as a civilian. Just remember to stick to the server rules though.

PS: This is a completely different game mode from DarkRP. "Jobs" are extremely specific and only really working for the government (like an actual job). All the other "JOBS" you would see in darkrp like meth cook hitman gang boss etc are just players role playing as civilians.

1 hour ago, Ragetank said:

Hitmen dont need to be a job you can do that in role play on the server as a civilian. Just remember to stick to the server rules though.

This is how I'd prefer to see the role handled.

6 hours ago, Demonic said:

And some vigilantes sprinkled in apparently.

Hahahaha

• Facepalm 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.