We all know the answer

Origin 2019  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to win game 1

• Queensland
    • New South Wales

• Advisor

Imagine thinking NSW are good.

"Of the 37 full series played, Queensland have won 21, New South Wales 14, with 2 series drawn (Queensland retained the Shield on both occasions as the previous year's winner)."

!!!

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Rook said:

Imagine thinking NSW are good.

"Of the 37 full series played, Queensland have won 21, New South Wales 14, with 2 series drawn (Queensland retained the Shield on both occasions as the previous year's winner)."

!!!

We will see tomorrow night my friend

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Jol said:

mfw people ignore the line-up for the NSW and QLD teams and only look at history which has nothing to do with the present. BLUES FTW

also this

• Advisor
16 hours ago, Jol said:

mfw people ignore the line-up for the NSW and QLD teams and only look at history which has nothing to do with the present. BLUES FTW

mfw I care so little about the State of Origin that I don't know the name of a single person on either team except Sam Thaiday, and I don't even know if he's still on the team...

Rugby literally involves someone picking up a ball, crashing into a line of opponents, and rolling the ball behind them. On the off chance you break through the line, you score a try, unless of course the people you ran past run faster, in which case you dont, and the process repeats.

Literally 0 skill. Sometimes they kick the ball in the hopes that one of them will catch it, but chances are nobody will catch it, because everyone starts behind the kicker, worried about the ball only ever being thrown backwards.

Literally the most pointless sport.

But anyway, QLD is gonna f**k you up bitch face weak lookin dog skinny lookin' r....

28 minutes ago, Rook said:

mfw I care so little about the State of Origin that I don't know the name of a single person on either team except Sam Thaiday, and I don't even know if he's still on the team...

Rugby literally involves someone picking up a ball, crashing into a line of opponents, and rolling the ball behind them. On the off chance you break through the line, you score a try, unless of course the people you ran past run faster, in which case you dont, and the process repeats.

Literally 0 skill. Sometimes they kick the ball in the hopes that one of them will catch it, but chances are nobody will catch it, because everyone starts behind the kicker, worried about the ball only ever being thrown backwards.

Literally the most pointless sport.

But anyway, QLD is gonna f**k you up bitch face weak lookin dog skinny lookin' r....

I agree it is pretty brutal and the majority of the guys playing aren't the brightest bunch. However it is fun to watch, and play, at least in my opinion.

But anyway, QLD is full of pussies dude you rat face. NSW gonna steam-roll your heads with our plays bro.

1 hour ago, Jol said:

I agree it is pretty brutal and the majority of the guys playing aren't the brightest bunch. However it is fun to watch, and play, at least in my opinion.

But anyway, QLD is full of pussies dude you rat face. NSW gonna steam-roll your heads with our plays bro.

42-16 final score tedesco scores 2 tries ez