[IG] Yeet
  • SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:1:50240853
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Midshipman [NIA] Phoenix Martim
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    10w 06h
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    No.
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    No.
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Imperial Gaming - Moderator (Roughly for 5-6 months)
    Dire Wolf Servers - Server Manager
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    Moderators exist for the sole purpose of upholding server rulings and ensuring that high standards of RP are kept at all times, no matter the circumstances. They aim to make the player experience as easy and painless as possible by providing assistance such as rule enforcement, provision of tools and punishment of violations such as RDM, Minging, NLR etc. Having such responsibilities places staff / moderators as role models on the server and are therefore representative of the behaviours and characteristics which the community wishes to display. Finally, moderators must be able to make those within the server and community feel safe and respected at all times, making IG a welcoming environment for returning and new-coming players a like.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I am applying for the position of trial moderator to broaden my staffing experience in the Santos RP area and once again give back to the community which has given me so much since late August of last year. Being a part of a new server start up as staff is an opportunity I deeply regretted not taking when reverting my decision to switch to CWRP therefore I'd like to give it another go under the Santos RP banner and assist in building it up on release.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    After staffing the IG community for almost a half a year, I believe that I have the community experience and knowledge to help in establishing the new server and helping it progress over time. I am a very self-reflective person who strives to improve at all times and can be trusted with the responsibility and commitment of being a staff member. My activity remains constant even after being in the IG community for such a long time and my passion is yet to fade for this wonderful group which has given me some of my favourite gaming experiences.
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    Immediately I would grab the accused's Steam ID through !plogs and examine how many people they killed to administer proper punishment. From here I would speak to a few of the victims to ensure that this was in fact RDM and that there was no valid RP reason behind killing so many people. Once this has been confirmed I would then administer a ban as outlined by the Moderator Guidelines book which is given to each staff member. If necessary I would raise the situation with a higher member of the staff team as my rank may forbid me from handing down the appropriate ban length in certain situations.
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    Bullying is not tolerated in any way shape or form in the IG community. I would start by interviewing both the victim and perpetrator separately to gather each side of the story and ask for any screenshots, recording or evidence that they may have to support their case. If the situation permits, I would raise the issue with someone at the rank of Admin or above so that chat logs can be gathered regarding the situation and the claims by each party can be validated. Depending on the severity of the situation either a warn for disrespect or ban would be handed down and the accused would be heavily monitored in future for their actions.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    Straight away I would start recording with my OBS to gather evidence of the situation. After gathering sufficient evidence I would then confront the staff member and inform that their actions go against the rules that are associated with their powers and that they should stop abusing them immediately. This situation would then be handled internally and management would be contacted and given evidence so that a ruling can be made by them.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    Once again I would start recording the situation so that a reliable case can be made against the individual. From here I would instantly contact a higher member of the staff team without provoking the suspect so that the integrity of the server can be protected. Upon consultation with the higher staff member a ban would most likely be given to the player. The most important thing to note in this situation is that the person threatening to DDOS the server should not be provoked whilst resolving the issue.
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this