Welcome to the Imperial Gaming

Welcome to my forums, full of great members.
Please register if you'd like to take part.

Star Wars Imperial RP

Join our Imperial RP Server

Sign in to follow this  
Guest thesellphone

thesellphones ban appeal

Guest thesellphone

Steam Details

Steam Name: thesellphone

Steam ID: 464033310

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198888332348/

In Game Details

In Game Name: I don't remember (you'll soon see why)

In Game Rank: Private

In Game Regiment: ST

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

How long was the ban for: forever

Which staff member banned you: not sure

What date did the ban occur: all the way back in January 

What was the reason for the ban: no intent to roleplay

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: had a shared account with my sibling which was apparently an offence

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I have been doing more roleplay since then, PLUS got hold of the account for my self. so i believe I should have a second chance instead of being banned till the end of time. I am currently a shock trooper in the museum server, showing that I have changed

NEUTRAL - I am going with this because your ban appeal has little to no detail on your answers, you haven't provided a name (Since you don't remember it), you haven't provided a screen shot of the actual ban (You can do so by hopping back onto the account and trying to get onto the server then take a screen shot there for the ban message) and you have mentioned another community that is operating as a reference. I would change my answer to positive support if you worked on fixing those answers but as for now I sticking with what I have put. Good luck.

EDIT - If you need information like you said this was an account used by you and your siblings, if you need information you could ask one of your siblings to see if they know what happened and what the details were leading up to the ban. Another way is to check the actual ban message as it should detail the reason/s as to why you have been banned.

Edited by Wombatiacus

9 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

NEUTRAL - I am going with this because your ban appeal has little to no detail on your answers, you haven't provided a name (Since you don't remember it), you haven't provided a screen shot of the actual ban (You can do so by hopping back onto the account and trying to get onto the server then take a screen shot there for the ban message) and you have mentioned another community that is operating as a reference. I would change my answer to positive support if you worked on fixing those answers but as for now I sticking with what I have put. Good luck.

EDIT - If you need information like you said this was an account used by you and your siblings, if you need information you could ask one of your siblings to see if they know what happened and what the details were leading up to the ban. Another way is to check the actual ban message as it should detail the reason/s as to why you have been banned.

Have to agree with Wombat here, Not enough Information at this time.

10 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

^^^^

Have to agree.

On 6/3/2019 at 9:45 PM, Wombatiacus said:

Banned due to 0 intention to roleplay, was given multiple chances and exceeded the warn limit. This, in itself, just about shows how much you really want to play on the server. On top of that, how were you sharing an account with your sibling? If you were banned due to 0 intent to rp, why is it stated 'had a shared account with my sibling which is apparently an offence'. Where you both using the account to minge, or were you lying?

Edited by Luigi

Due to lack of information from your part and no reply, this will be 

Denied

Reapply in future