Anxiousity  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

Thank you for adding that Sinatra.

You're an active and friendly guy but 12 warns is a bit excessive not  to  mention previous bans

I'll be remaining Neutral as you are attempting to make up for your past.

Edited by Mongo
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Mongo said:

When I was in Imperial Commandos with you, (Not  that long ago) you had around a week and 4 days on the  server If I am mistaken however could you provide an image of you on the server instead?

Otherwise neutral for now.

I can confirm he has that playtime, Ever since Sinatra has been within Rancor he has been incredibly active & helpful towards the regiment, hence i’ll give this application a +1.

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Mongo said:

When I was in Imperial Commandos with you, (Not  that long ago) you had around a week and 4 days on the  server If I am mistaken however could you provide an image of you on the server instead?

Otherwise neutral for now.

Hey Mongo,

Attached is a screenshot I just took, I do not remember what time I was at when I joined IC but have been pretty active logging in daily for extended amounts of hours. And thank you for your opinion :D Edit: If you're comfortable with discussing your neutral I would love to hear it, I'm always aiming to improve myself and know will help me immensely.

20190603012603_1.jpg

Edited by Anxiousity
  • Advisor

Hello, from my past experiences with you I have seen you minge heavily and had to because of the minging ban you for a day because you came onto the server was in the recruit room as a lvl 40 something from memory, where you weren't going to download the content and when I told you you won't be getting trained then you decided to dis me and another staff member (who I don't recall). also on top of that you have 3 other bans for a multitude of reasons the latest being less then a month ago, and all the bans seem to say the same thing which is that you are a "minge".

You may have changed as of late I have not seen you get into any trouble or do any of this minging, you seem to be making an effort to try and clear your reputation but from my past experiences with you I will be -1 this application. Best of luck and I hope that I am wrong and you have changed but from what I have seen in the past it doesn't vote well for you.

• Upvote 2
2 minutes ago, Wingza said:

Hello, from my past experiences with you I have seen you minge heavily and had to because of the minging ban you for a day because you came onto the server was in the recruit room as a lvl 40 something from memory, where you weren't going to download the content and when I told you you won't be getting trained then you decided to dis me and another staff member (who I don't recall). also on top of that you have 3 other bans for a multitude of reasons the latest being less then a month ago, and all the bans seem to say the same thing which is that you are a "minge".

You may have changed as of late I have not seen you get into any trouble or do any of this minging, you seem to be making an effort to try and clear your reputation but from my past experiences with you I will be -1 this application. Best of luck and I hope that I am wrong and you have changed but from what I have seen in the past it doesn't vote well for you.

Hey Wingza,

As said in the application I'm truly sorry for my actions, I understand your distrust towards myself and in no way am trying to change your mind. If you would like to discuss the ban or anything I'm always up for a chat :D, Regarding the recent ban I am in no way aware of it as I did not join the server until a few weeks ago from a decent sized break, I would really like to get to the bottom of that. Other than that thanks for your review of my application.

1 hour ago, Anxiousity said:

Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
I believe so, I am unable to check but I have a vague remembrance of getting a day ban for not downloading the content and wanting to be trained, at the time I did not understand the concept and was in a 'Minge' state of mind, I am truly sorry once again for my actions and again have tried my hardest to apologise and make it up to all members of the community I affected with my actions.

For your bans the ones on the database are:

With your events, they seem rather short and they don't show the HP, Equipment or models for your EC's.

The rest of your application is well done though, so it's a NEUTRAL leaning towards a +1 from me.

Best of luck.

• Upvote 1
44 minutes ago, Shepard said:

For your bans the ones on the database are:

With your events, they seem rather short and they don't show the HP, Equipment or models for your EC's.

The rest of your application is well done though, so it's a NEUTRAL leaning towards a +1 from me.

Best of luck.

Hey, for the events I find it near impossible to plan out an event without forcing the RP which is rarely fun, I see the EM position as more as a RP moderator providing the tools and equipment for RP and a general basis and letting the players choose what to do next, this leads to organic and unexpected RP. As for Models/Equipment, my PC at the time is being buggy and I'm on my school laptop, in the coming day, I should be able to update the events to add those details. [For the bans I will need to check into that, my mate has had access to my account so if that's the case I will just have to take it on the chin for my stupidity]

7 hours ago, Wingza said:

Sorry for the quote Wingza, on my phone so I needed it. 

Anxiousity, I don’t doubt you’d be a good Event Master or that this is a good application, but you’ve only just returned after having the reputation of a ‘minge’ just play some more and get people to know you.

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Bailey said:

Sorry for the quote Wingza, on my phone so I needed it. 

Anxiousity, I don’t doubt you’d be a good Event Master or that this is a good application, but you’ve only just returned after having the reputation of a ‘minge’ just play some more and get people to know you.

Hey Bailey,

I agree that I made the application sooner than I planned on, I am very eager to help out the community and attempt to right my wrongs and as a player there's only an extent I can help with :D, Nevertheless I respect the honesty and am hoping that even as a player I can prove myself a changed person and gain the trust required to join the EM team. 

Reasons

• Event examples are severely lacking in detail.
  • 4 prior bans, the last of which was just shy of a month ago.
Spoiler

BAN DETAILS

Ban 1

Spoiler

4f628f09ddb713ec23f00b7cf6f1cddc.png

Ban 2

Spoiler

88bef853d5a5b3ab0bf180d68064bcc9.png

Ban 3

Spoiler

43a982510f85e31402915600d49a7ddd.png

Ban 4

Spoiler

0eb8c7b84984fd85a9066fb3bcc73f52.png

I understand you may have changed since receiving these bans however the fact of the matter is that you have an extensive past of offences (that being your 4 bans and 12 warns) so I believe it will take a little while longer to regain the trust of the community as this is a position that requires extreme trust due to the powers, abilities and responsibilities it carries.

On 6/3/2019 at 1:59 AM, Anxiousity said:

Hey, for the events I find it near impossible to plan out an event without forcing the RP which is rarely fun, I see the EM position as more as a RP moderator providing the tools and equipment for RP and a general basis and letting the players choose what to do next, this leads to organic and unexpected RP. As for Models/Equipment, my PC at the time is being buggy and I'm on my school laptop, in the coming day, I should be able to update the events to add those details. [For the bans I will need to check into that, my mate has had access to my account so if that's the case I will just have to take it on the chin for my stupidity]

Also, as an event master it is important that your are able to plan out events as an unplanned event is a gateway to mishaps and mayhem. I suggest taking a look through the previously accepted Event Master applications within the server in order to see how a well planned event may look. When planning these events it is important to take every possible scenario into consideration to plan for event pathways in order to keep the event controlled and well structured.

Accepted EM Applications: https://imperialgamingau.invisionzone.com/forum/108-accepted/

Regards,

Sully

• Upvote 1