IG | Grand Opening | SantosRP

Hi Guys,

This coming Saturday the 8th at 6pm AEST, Imperial gaming will be launching a new server My Little Pony RP Santos RP. 

For those who are unfamiliar with this game mode, here are some of the key features :

- Police
- Gangs (Including gang territories)
- Progressive crafting and skills system.
- 10+ jobs to choose from
- Inventory and storage system
+ More

This server has been in development for the last 3 months, and we now feel that the server is ready to launch. That being said, there may still be minor bugs that have gone "undetected" by the development team.

@Carnifex Will be moving over to Santos as the Server Manager.

You can find the content pack here :

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1754928824

Big thanks to the following people who put a lot of time and work into making the server possible :

@Ragetank @Sayrex Main Devs

@Kurt Graphics

@Veybur @Carnifex Rules & Guidelines

@Wolf Fast upload speed

See yous on there ; )

#1.jpg

#2.jpg

• Like 3
  • Downvote 3
  • Upvote 17
  • Chopz pinned and featured this topic

Mad hype! I won't be leaving Imperial but can imagine myself getting on this server every now and then for a laugh with the boys at IG. Good luck to all people moving over and staff transferring to the server :D

Eagerly look forward to the new server. After all, it is a nice change of pace for once ;)

Good Luck to those staffing over there, and as always, excellent work by the management team

Not gonna lie it’s been killing me to keep quiet about this since leaving staff months ago but glad to hear that it’s finally coming out! Really excited to jump into it as soon as I get the chance.

Edited by Rivers
  • Whitey locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic