2 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

I'm going to miss you a lot Sully :( I've had an absolute blast with you in the community and I am sad to see you go, Good luck and I everything works out in your life.

Was an absolute pleasure to get to know you Sully. Those late nights talking with you about real sh*t haven’t been forgotten. Community will miss you my friend, all the best and Good Luck!

• Upvote 2

I'll miss seeing you around Sully, from seeing your graphic designs and simply working alongside you in the Media team (when i was in it).

Best of luck with wherever you go and hope to see you back someday. 

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Delta said:

Good bye Sully i wish i could have known you better

but, thats just the world we live in 

Goodbye Sully <3 

So do I, if/when I return I will be sure to come have a convo

5 hours ago, Huey said:

Love you long time dad :/

5 hours ago, Marsh said:

Good knowing you.

Good luck with the future.

Good knowing you too, best of luck for you aswell :) 

4 hours ago, Vanilla said:

I'm gonna miss you.

o7

Keep beating your pilots into line with your pulse cannon for me </3

4 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

I'm going to miss you a lot Sully :( I've had an absolute blast with you in the community and I am sad to see you go, Good luck and I everything works out in your life.

I will miss you too Wombat, It's been a long run. You will always be my favourite 212th Brigadier though </3

4 hours ago, Luigi said:

Was an absolute pleasure to get to know you Sully. Those late nights talking with you about real sh*t haven’t been forgotten. Community will miss you my friend, all the best and Good Luck!

Was a pleasure to know you as well, those nights are definately something to look back on. When/If I return I'll make it my mission to have a few more if you're still around :) 

3 hours ago, Kamelieon said:

Thanks for everything and good luck in your future endeavours.

o7 my dood

Keep up all your good work gucci man :) 

3 hours ago, Bailey said:

B-But, how will you hit 1000 rep now? How will you get your aesthetic?

I will get there some day... I'll still be around the forums and I will still try to help where I can/If I can </3

3 hours ago, Butcher232 said:

</3

See ya round.

Sorry my time in gov was so short lived, best of luck and good work on making Gov active again. You have a bright future on the server.

2 hours ago, PULSE said:

I'll miss seeing you around Sully, from seeing your graphic designs and simply working alongside you in the Media team (when i was in it).

Best of luck with wherever you go and hope to see you back someday. 

It was a blast to work with/know you Pulse. Best of luck to you too, and keep up those amazing edits </3

2 hours ago, Ana said:

Thank you for being so nice to me and good luck on all your future endeavours 

My pleasure, you have a good future within regional government. Best of luck.

3 minutes ago, SCHEFF said:

Already said my farewells in Discord.

Have a safe one man, see you around.

o7

It truly is an end to an era my friend. I hope your Uni studies go well and pay off, I expect you to be a millionaire by 30 so you can help me retire and best of luck with your series as I am sure it will turn out great. I never forget the countless amounts of help you have given me over my time on the server </3

• Like 2
  • Sad 4
1 hour ago, Kristofer said:

WHAT? You're genuinely one of those people who I never wanted to see leave.

Nonetheless, that is your decision. Thank you, and goodbye. Good luck with year 12.

I was one of those people who never wanted to leave, but life does take priority and I need to get myself in a better mental and physical state. Thank you for making my time on the server better and I will miss your over energetic laughing and constant server crashes </3

28 minutes ago, Dwayne said:

Best of luck with your future endeavours sully! 

Thank you Dwayne, best of luck with everything the server has in store for you :) 

Seeing all these people leave is making  me depressed.

I never imagined  you would leave sully. I wish you all the best and  look forward to your return 

Hard to imagine soon everything comes to  an  end life catches up with everyone eventually.

Looking back myself this could be me soon.

• Upvote 1

Cya man, didn't talk with you much, but you did heaps for the staff and support team, thank you for everything you did.

I hope to see you return sometime in the future, best of luck with your future endeavors.

On 5/31/2019 at 11:43 PM, Mongo said:

Seeing all these people leave is making  me depressed.

I never imagined  you would leave sully. I wish you all the best and  look forward to your return 

Hard to imagine soon everything comes to  an  end life catches up with everyone eventually.

Looking back myself this could be me soon.

Unfortunately things do need to come to an end at some point, especially when it is to pursue something IRL. I will hopefully see you again in the future.

On 5/31/2019 at 11:45 PM, Rivers said:

Cya, thanks for the good times.

Cheers, best of luck.

On 6/1/2019 at 3:17 AM, Shepard said:

Cya man, didn't talk with you much, but you did heaps for the staff and support team, thank you for everything you did.

I hope to see you return sometime in the future, best of luck with your future endeavors.

Thank you, that means a lot to hear. Best of luck to you to.

On 6/1/2019 at 10:02 AM, Camaro said:

Gonna really miss you man, all the best with year 12.

o7

Going to miss you too, you and your weekly LUA Panic's xD

On 6/1/2019 at 12:30 PM, Ragetank said:

You'll always be my fav minge

You will always be my favourite Inactive minge instructor. #CaptainsCurse

11 hours ago, Rook said:

Adios my friend. <3

Adios, best of luck to you. I hope to return someday to see you doing even more amazing things :)