Ubermolen

Ubermolen's Farewell

Ubermolen, I never really got to know you that well but from what I could tell you were a genuine guy who did all he could to benefit the community and others, and for that I say thank you. You will be missed by many, I hope to see you come back some time in the future but whatever you decide to do, good luck.

Edited by Matrix

Good luck with the future man. Our SCARC days will never be forgotten no matter how short lived it was :) 

• Upvote 1

when I first met you i thought you were a minge so i didnt think of you much then. however after a bit of time talking to you i found out your actually quite responsible and a nice guy. its sad that your leaving. good luck with your future endeavors.

O7

Sadness - 100

Though it's something to expect from everyone, eventually as @Kamelieon pointed out, it's still a sad moment for a lot of people especially when you get along with the individual that is departing.

@Ubermolen - It's has been a fun time hanging with you, I can say you certainly have an amazing personality and I'm glad to have met you. I wish you the best of luck with whatever choices you make.
Don't forget to swing around the IG teamspeak server or a discord server and we'll have a few games every now and then.

Spoiler

Oh and uh... should certainly come back to do that plot twist RP which is [REDACTED] Or possibly a new direction for said "Plot Twist"

Spoiler

Spoiler

Oh god imagine returning to First Order RP.

Spoiler

• Upvote 1

o7

cya man

Edited by Fox

Thanks for putting up with the RigRag Squad in SCAR

and all the time I got you in trouble for various things in RP.

o7

You were good son,  real good maybe even the  best.

• Like 1

This actually hurts. So hard.

Bye my dude. May the Force be with you.

o7

btw thanks for the 500 rep and silver badge @Ubermolen <3

Edited by SCHEFF
  • Upvote 1

@Ubermolen There's no Farewell until we recover and fix that Tie fighter that fell out of Tie Bays that I totally did not slingshot with some rope and a generator.  

But Jokes aside, you were one of my favourite people on the server and it's sad that you're leaving. Hope you can rejoin in the future and probably repair some more ties together and not throw them outside the ISD. :biblethump:

Edited by AquaRicky
LOVE YOU
  • Like 1

Actually a good bloke, made being on the server, and being around Military Regiments fun. A good inbetween of RP and Banter. You will be missed.

• Like 1

listen here @Ubermolen my kick was unjust for saying neowha i should't of been kicked also the times i did say you regiments dead i wasnt really wrong also the only reason your regiment died was because i was kicked goodbye ubermolen i will always cherish the non epic gamer moments i had in scar 

jk love you <3

Edited by Greg
  • Like 1

Wait this is Illegal

But damn I'm going to miss you, you've always been a great boi from when you first started in SCAR when I was a 212th Major to then passing me and outranking as a High Colonel. Thankyou for everything you have done for the server and SCAR troopers

• Like 1

Good bye friend. Good luck in your future endeavors. Was good having those late night talks about your scuffed PACs all those months ago. 

• Like 1