Hello everyone, this may be unexpected for most of you but my time has come. I have probably been the most active scar trooper around as of recent so that’s how you would know me. Older players will know me as the guy who counted all the lights and stairs on the ship. The reason I am leaving and not joining another regiment is because I have only ever been in scar and have no desire for other regiments. I have attempted to make and develop scar into an exciting regiment with a lot to do however it has all just got too hard. No one even wanting to try out is just really disappointing. The server has allowed me to meet so many new friendly people that I would have not met otherwise however. In my belief playing the server excessively has made me loose most of my IRL friends and have done sh*t all with my life. Thank you all for providing me with the IG experience but I’m going to try and develop who I am in real life rather then my virtual persona. Here is what you all want my mentions. If I didn’t mention you don’t feel bad. I’ve only had a handful of bad experiences with players all the rest of you are dope.

@Marlu - Marlu was my trainer when I first joined the server it was about 11pm and I didn't even understand what SWRP was, the only thing I remember that night was karaoke in the mess hall. 

Commanders
@Kamelieon - First CO, made such an impact on me, I was always so envious of you up on that stage and then I got a go at it after all.
@Lucky - Great CO honestly had such a blast as your 2IC they were some of the best scar days I had, thanks for your time

Scar Crew
@Ding0 - Dingo you are a great bloke and probably the best 2IC I had. Scar was so lit back in those days...
@Crux - Big minge but your a sick lad, should have joined scar back haha.
@Ragnar - You were such a good bloke to have around, good luck with 996th
@Walker (Frost) - I dont have much to say besides 20 warns, and that time where you threw the LFS prop into the sky killing a pilot causing me to demote you. Ah good times.. 
@Greg - Greg you always pop into the discord and say my regiments dead. Jokes on you its not my regiment anymore. Also was kicked for saying "neowah"
@Tackle - Tackle I miss having you around you were probably my best trooper I've had just by your military knowledge and respect alone, mad respect for you buddy.
Roven (Raven of DT) - Dude gonna miss hearing about hungry jacks, haha good times, besides from that you were a great trooper.

Staff
@Cecil - I cant thank you enough, you have always tried to help me out. Legendary EM, great guy, nicest boi..
@Wingza - f**k your funny, I remember when you pretty much helped me a ton to learn the ropes of CO, before you were demoted that is haha. Nah but im gonna miss you.
@Sully - Chill guy to talk to, definitely will grow on the server as you are extremely dedicated.
@Wombatiacus - I remember the day I met you, it was late at night and we were just messing around, nice amazing person, glad I met you.

@TheNegotiator (Alystair) - Holy sh*t dude you are such a good friend I have had on the server for a while, It always cheers me up when I talk to you about whatever issue I'm having. You deserve much more then you are noticed for. PS hope you get PAC

@Hammer - Not gonna lie we used to have a stronger bond, I could tell you were close when you beat me in the corner. I know that your gonna be a great police officer so all the best bro. Some of the greatest pacs around. 

Honerable mentions
All bloody legends....
@SCHEFF, @Kristofer, @bert, @Mono , @Grif, @JDark47(Renegade) , @Welly, RickJames

Thank you to everyone who have made mt 1100 hours of playtime on the server a blast, thanks to Wolf, whitey and all the staff team for making IG an experience I will not forget. I might come back once in a while, but will probably be forgotten by the time I do. Perhaps there will be a S&BOX server for IG by then, who knows. Piece out y’all for one last time.

Spoiler

1407783915_Darthvadervehicle.thumb.png.169926f68ec63306884601c0056668a4.png1013405934_Emperorkawai.thumb.png.6530fdf8b5dfe459b6bb018fcc507f5d.png1472932053_Favquote.png.bf36860bfd3052ff849b435d779cd800.png

idoit.png.e8c72fc24843e0b7c044602a49f1f81d.png

805315084_Memelasagne.png.cce25dad44c98cdbf2c045df999d92ba.png

52198389_rainingsupreme.png.ac3f39474d372eba6cda6c14333f5b9d.png

Edited by Ubermolen
  • Sad 18
  • Upvote 1

Its true that everyone will leave the community some day but, its just hard to see and accept. We all come to a point on the SWRP base where we have just become so familiar with it and the quote "Your second home" becomes more of a first  home, straying away from your real life. We all need time or the rest of our time to get away from the game for once, at some times its even so that I would cancel things with family just to be on for training and things like that. 

It almost brought a tear to my eye just reading the first sentence knowing someone who I knew so well is leaving. Again, knowing everyone leaves, it just all seems to quick that they joined and left. I have spent so much time and had so many good times on the server with you Ubermolen and I will miss you so much its not funny, I believe that my brain will remind me so much that you have left and I won’t be seeing you round anymore. This is sounding to much like a love story but its just the power of 'friendship' honestly.

You've just always been there as someone I could talk to and get help/support from. From the day you joined SCAR, the first day I knew you, I knew that we would have so many good times down the track and it became true. Its really hard to see you go and I hope to see you in the future a lot more. I've only ever played SWRP with you which is kinda sad but I have talked to you so much in 3rd party communication applications and again, good times. All the banta and jokes we talk about have brought me happiness and still do, these have been good memories and now you become one.

I will miss you so much Ubermolen and you will never be forgotten,
o7 old friend.

SORRY FOR THE CRINGE, IF SO THAT IT WAS

Edited by Kamelieon
  • Like 1

"You're waiting for a train. A train that will take you far away. You know where you hope the train will take you, but you can't know for sure."

This isn't a goodbye, this is a thank you for the experiences I've had with you throughout my time on the server. 

The times when we were the same rank in the military, Master Sergeant Ubermolen and Master Sergeant 2236 - Kristofer. You managed to get CL3 before me and took command of SCAR. Then we both met again at the rank of High Colonel.

Good luck Ubermolen.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

Farewell mate, I'll always enjoy the times I've had in Scar and your commanding Lmao and F*ckin around with Greg screaming "NEOWAH" at random people, Blowing up ships. Killing random people, Getting arrested up to 5 times a day ah man good times. 

Anyway man good luck mate and you'll be missed peace.- Frost

• Like 1

"Part of the Journey's the end"

In all honesty, I thought I'd be gone way before you'd even consider leaving. I guess things sometimes don't always work out the way you'd hoped.

Laters Ubermolen, been an absolute pleasure to meet and talk with. Good Luck wherever you end up!

• Sad 1

Gonna miss you man, had some nice talks and i always appreciated the fact that you remembered my rank and saluted me.

You were a good commander and it's gonna be disappointing not seeing you around but go out enjoy yourself and hopefully you can get your life back together. 

• Upvote 1
Guest Welly

Ah god this really hurt to read, in a positive way. Never will I forget you anytime soon my friend.

One of the most chill guys ever and I feel as though I won't ever be used to not having you around for a while. 

However, I do hope that we continue to speak out of the server when you have some time with Walker and some other friends.

Farewell for now Ubermolen, it's been a blast. 

2 hours ago, Ubermolen said:

@Marlu - Marlu was my trainer when I first joined the server it was about 11pm and I didn't even understand what SWRP was, the only thing I remember that night was karaoke in the mess hall. 

This was cute as f**k, and I'm a little sad I wasn't mentioned, but good luck with everything you do man, you'll be missed.

**BAD WORD** why must you bring me to tears like this

Came home from a nice night out watching John Wick 3 to this. B R U H. I always gave you a bit a sh*t but i swear it was a meme, you're one of the better guys around and a decent enough CO. It will be slightly different without you around, i always say i was the best trooper in SCAR but in truth it was always you. Except for climbswep. My final piece of sh*t talk to you is: You're atrocious at climbswep 

I will forever dream of you. Gay intended.

Love you 3000 brother

Don't ever hit me up for Fortnite though

'aosfgdiubadefg.PNG

• Upvote 1