Ana's Reintroduction

Good afternoon fellow IG members, it is I, Ana.

For those of you who don't know me, let me introduce myself, I joined the server last September and quickly became way to active. Time passed and I realised I actually really like Australians and made the decision I wanted to move there, thus, my activity plummeted. 

I sold my computer in March and all but disappeared from the community as I made my way across the ocean both to start my new life and start a proper irl relationship with someone. (Here's looking at you @Ghost4448 update your profile pic already lol) Now that I am settled and have a computer that loads the complicated addons of gmod I have returned to revive Regional Government and get back into the community I loved so much again. That is, until I realised Regional Government had already been revived by @SCHEFF and @Butcher232 (Dammit). I've only been back a week and I'm loving being with familiar people as well as some of the new ones running around. Feel free to say hello to me, yes I am female, I'm also weird af but I can do some serious RP.

Thank you to all the people who have noticed I'm back and welcomed me, Its really nice to feel remembered. See you all as I become more active in the nights to come.

BTW @Huey You can stop telling me I'm inactive now whahaha

Edited by Ana
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
32 minutes ago, Ana said:

yes I am female

Lmao, little lonely bois trynna get someone smh.

Anyway welcome back, another famous person keeping me from that title. 

• Facepalm 1
On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 6:44 PM, Kristofer said:

F in chat for myself and the other non-Aussies.

Welcome back.

Ah yes indeed we get hit hard for being non aussies but  hey atleast we don't get wiped out in the TS Disconnection waves

• 3 weeks later...

woah someone moving from another country to australia just because of a community? top notch dedication.

Welcome back even though i havent met you i hope we can be friends :)

Dont get AOS'd a lot please its a lot of effort finding people as it is.

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Billybob1061 said:

hi

7 hours ago, Solar said:

woah someone moving from another country to australia just because of a community? top notch dedication.

Welcome back even though i havent met you i hope we can be friends :)

Dont get AOS'd a lot please its a lot of effort finding people as it is.

necro alert

this post was made on the 30th of January, please don't unnecessarily bump it