• Time Played Imperial RP:
    2w 0d 03h ...
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    image.png.53c347ecdc6913f30aadec67f2791821.png
  • Time Played Clone Wars RP:
    N/A R.I.P CWRP
  • Time Played Clone Wars RP Evidence
    215711903_CloneSalute.png.6106dce8c63726519a7fe5157237f2f6.png
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    No I have not.
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    No I have not.
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    No I have not. (But I believe this will be a good starting point)

• What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    I believe the purpose of Moderators on this server is to provide a solid foundation for RP to thrive. What I mean by this is that any RP un-friendly persons e.g. Minges, RDMers ... will be dealt with accordingly and either removed from the server or perhaps converted to functioning members of IG. This also means that they assist with common problems for example if a person(s) has requested tools for tryouts than they will help them out with that, if a person is stuck in a glitched door then they will assist in that. All these little things that moderators should be doing will help RP grow and encourage it to happen more frequently without interruptions. This is what I believe to be the Moderators job within Imperial Gaming.

• Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I am applying to be a Trial Moderator because I am dedicated to this server wholeheartedly and want to take my dedication and service to this server to the next level. I believe I provide great RP and always put my hand up to be an Event Master slave I mean Event Character, not that this means I am good at RP however and there is always room to grow. This server has provided hours of entertainment and has taught me many things, I truly enjoy every minute on this server and nothing else can match it. I like meeting new people and helping out with even the simplest of problems e.g. trying to get ALT to work. We all started somewhere and I believe that I can deal with people very effectively to reach a common goal. This is why I am applying to be a trial moderator.

• What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    What can I bring to the staff team?
    I can bring a positive attitude to dark situations. Whether this means cheering up the Admins as something goes horribly wrong or turning a bad day into a good day just by simply cracking a few jokes and having a yarn. Everyone works better when in a positive mindset.
    I can bring serious and intriguing RP to this server and its players. This means keeping people occupied whilst no event is on and creating new RP e.g. Opening up the mess hall or starting up a News team. This pre-occupation reduces the number of opportunities for a player to get 'bored' and begin to minge to simply by time. This is yet another thing I can bring to the staff team.
    I can bring an understanding of human emotions when dealing with players. This means understanding that everything that someone has done wrong there is a reason behind it, whether this is that they simply didn't know or they were being egged on by other persons (Obviously there are countless other reasons but these were examples). I have had a bit of life experience and I've seen many people from many different backgrounds. I understand how mindsets are grown and where they lead to. This also helps me take preventative action and stop things before they happen e.g. Committing Mass RDM or engaging in Player Dis-respect. I believe people are not born 'evil', but rather are products of their environment.
    I can bring dedication and a hard-working personality to the Staff Team. Whether this means staying up late to complete interminable forms or assisting admins in lengthy tasks. I will always give my 110% effort for anything. I am constantly thinking of new ideas to improve the experience of those on this server and around me. I believe I need to be put to the test however for you to see my true potential.

• Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    Details | I would, first of all, grab the offenders Steam ID and store that away in a document where I would eventually detail the incident.
    Evidence/Information Gathering | I would then talk to the victims of this act and from their testaments decide if it was provoked or random(Either way it is still not allowed). I would, of course, be recording all the witness reports for later investigation. I would check logs to see how many victims the offender killed. I would then look for inconsistencies in the victims' reports and verify any found.
    Consequence | If the accused has failed to log back on by this time I will give the accused a warn for Mass RDM x[Body Count]. Also if the accused had no intent to RP prior to the RDM than they would receive a No Intent To RP warn as well (This is joined with the Mass RDM warn so technically only 1 warn).
    Further Punishment (If Necessary) | I would then consider if a ban is necessary and how likely the re-offending chance is and depending on the information gathered I would proceed to ban the player for a maximum of 3 days. If I believe that the offense is warranted for a worse punishment than I will contact a higher staff member for their opinion. I would document this whole ordeal in a neat Google Doc with the Accused details + the victims' details and provide a situation report and the resulting consequence.

• Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    First of all, any and all types of bullying or perceived is not TOLERATED on IG.
    Details | I would create a staff sit with the person who submitted a ticket or told me they were getting bullied. I would take down the details first and record them on a document e.g. Time, Place, Said bully, Regiment/Rank, etc.
    Evidence/Information Gathering | Whilst in this staff sit I would gather the victims' side of the story and the whole situation and unpack it. This would be recorded for later investigation and to refer back too if needed. Once I have got the victims full side of the story I would bring the accused bully to a sit and have a private conversation with them. I would then get their side of the story and match it up with the victims. After this, I would bring them both together (if the victim feels comfortable) and attempt to work out exactly what happened and if it is possible to resolve it.
    Punishment | If needed the accused would receive a warn for Bullying and possibly a ban depending on how serious the bullying was. Yet again I believe people are not born evil so I would love to work it out in a civil manner without the need for punishment but if it is required then it shall be so.

If anyone is being bullied do not be afraid to Speak Up and reach out to other people for help. It does not show weakness doing this and if anything shows strength for pushing through the social barrier of "Be a man, Toughen up". I will always be available to help people out with any such problems. Feel free to contact me on the forums of pm in-game.

• You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    The first Arrival | If I see the staff member abusing their powers I would first attempt to inform them that this is not okay and that they are abusing their powers. If this verbal warning goes un-acknowledged and the behavior repeats than I shall proceed to the next step. I would be recording the situation from the start also.
    Evidence | I would gather all required evidence to back-up my later claims (This means recording the situation and gathering eye-witness reports if available). I would record this on a document with all the specifics e.g. TIme, Place, Rank/Regiment, etc.
    Punishment | I would then contact a staff member of higher rank than the offender and provide them with the document and all attached evidence so that they may deal with it accordingly. If they required any other help I would be there to assist.

• Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    Evidence | I would immediately go to the offender and gather all the specifics e.g. What was said, Name, Steam ID, etc. and record it on a document. I would inform the offender that this is a serious matter and give them a verbal warning on the spot.
    Punishment | If the behavior seems to be normal for the offender and they show signs of continuing such behavior I would give them a warn for Threatening to DDOS server and also provide a ban depending on how serious the threat was and how much remorse the offender showed.
    Preventative Action | I would provide the document detailing the incident to other staff members so that they can be informed on the situation and to let them know that this person now has a history.

• Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by funyguy1
Made it easier to read | Fixed Link x2 | Update Hours
  • Julius changed the title to Julius' Moderator Application

Hello there and thank you for applying for Trial moderator. I am here to provide my opinion and criticism.

Positives

- fairly detailed

- active

- mature

Neutrals

- not that well known. 

Overall i believe that you have what it takes to be a trial moderator therefore i will be providing a +1 to your application.

GOOD LUCK!

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Solar said:

Hello there and thank you for applying for Trial moderator. I am here to provide my opinion and criticism.

Positives

- fairly detailed

- active

- mature

Neutrals

- not that well known. 

Overall i believe that you have what it takes to be a trial moderator therefore i will be providing a +1 to your application.

GOOD LUCK!

I agree with this. +1 and good luck

15 minutes ago, Rivers said:

You were very mingey back when I was in Government and need to interact with the community more to build a name for yourself.

Neutral 

Thank you for your feedback.

I do realise I was mingey awhile back and may still show signs of that today. Overall I believe I am alot more mature. Regarding getting a name I understand that I am not super well-known and that is something that comes from creating RP and being active. I will hopefully improve this is in the coming weeks. 

All feedback is appreciated.

Cheers, Julius

• Upvote 1

Although you application inst that bad, what i have seen of you in game i dont think you would be suitable for a staff role. I will be giving you a neutral as i believe you could improve.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Solar said:

Positives

- fairly detailed

- active

- mature

Neutrals

- not that well known. 

GOOD LUCK!

^^

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Solar said:

Positives

- fairly detailed

- active

- mature

Neutrals

- not that well known. 

GOOD LUCK!

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Solar said:

Positives

- fairly detailed

- active

- mature

Neutrals

- not that well known. 

GOOD LUCK!

• Upvote 1

NEUTRAL

• Appears to be active
  • Application contains a good amount of detail
  • Shows a good understanding of rules and basic punishment protocols and procedures

The reason I have left a Neutral is due to the fact that you now run a gang on the SantosRP server making me question whether or not your activity on the Imperial Server will decline or potentially even drop off completely.

Regards,

Sully

1 minute ago, Sully said:

NEUTRAL

• Appears to be active
  • Shows a good understanding of rules and basic punishment protocols and procedures

The reason I have left a Neutral is due to the fact that you now run a gang on the SantosRP server making me question whether or not your activity on the Imperial Server will decline or potentially even drop off completely.

Regards,

Sully

Well said Sully

Neutral

3 hours ago, Sully said:

NEUTRAL

• Appears to be active

Regards,

Sully

Ah yes I thought this would come up. 

My activity will decrease by a little bit just because I will be dedicating time to SantosRP however I will still set aside some time for ImperialRP and keep my activity at a good level.

2 hours ago, funyguy1 said:

Ah yes I thought this would come up. 

My activity will decrease by a little bit just because I will be dedicating time to SantosRP however I will still set aside some time for ImperialRP and keep my activity at a good level.

I think you're going to have to decide how much time you will be dedicating to Imperial, as staff would need to primarily focus on the server they apply for. It's fine to put time into both server's, however if you want staff on Imperial, you must be willing to focus on Imperial. 

Edited by SiegeMonkey
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Cecil locked this topic