Jol
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    1 week and 2 days
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    883214107_Playtimeevidence.PNG.f40b9d0560eba31de5a5b766b68f7a6d.PNG
  • Have you used PAC3 Before?
    Yes
  • Why should you be trusted with PAC3?
    I believe I should be trusted with PAC3 is because I believe that there is no reason for me to ever abuse it or take advantage of my privilege of having access to PAC3. I am honest and in the odd chance I do make a mistake, I will own up to it and take it on-board. I am committed to the things I enjoy and fortunately using and creating with PAC3 is one of them. Furthermore, I believe that I do have the maturity to be given access of PAC3 and I understand the power that comes with it. Therefore I not only understand that PAC3 is something of great power and responsibility, but I have zero intention of even abusing PAC3 and is only to aid in the server, fellow players and myself.
  • Why do you want access to PAC3?
    Throughout playing on the server, I have often come across and have been in situations in which role playing can be fairly difficult. If I get access to PAC3 I can make the server more immersive around the people I am with and more enjoyable as a whole. For example; currently I am in the engineers and have been in situations in which my task is to repair and service things around the ship. It has been tricky to show how I am acting out the task and have often been accused of doing something I am not, i.e using fists to represent the usage of tools I am equipped with. However if I have PAC3 I will be able to demonstrate and role play more efficiently by the usage of Engineer related PACs. In my examples I have shown this and how easily I could improve the role playing experience of myself and the people around me. I want people to understand what I am doing without thinking hard whilst using logic and realism to establish this. Furthermore, this isn't just for the people around me but for myself as well. I want to have fun and role play legitimately and I believe that if I am given PAC I can make things more realistic and enjoyable for myself and immersing others is a excellent bonus. Yes, my PAC3 creations may be simple however my intent is to improve the role play within the server. With that being said, I won't stop at this application, more and more creations will be worked on and uploaded to be used within the server.
  • Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?
    I have shown commitment in many things. Serving for 10+ years in local sports teams and spending countless hours learning and gaining knowledge on something that is new to me (PAC3). I will improve my skills in PAC3 and definitely will not let it go to waste. PAC3 is not a right but instead a privilege and by having PAC3 I will not let it go to waste. Everything I do will be PAC3 orientated (to an extent) and will always be ready to use my creations to help the role playing environment. I am open to criticism and in something like PAC3 where everything you do is based on creations, you are bound to get feedback. However in my case I enjoy having feedback, it not only helps me learn to do something better, but help improve my PACs as I constantly work at them to improve them. I understand if you believe my PACs to be basic and I fully understand where you are coming from. However the basis of this application is not to show off how good I am with PAC3, but how I can improve the ability of role play within the ship so much higher with realistic creations. I won't stop at the completion of this application, this is a long-term commitment for me and I will do everything in my power to make myself and my PACs better.

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoy and would like to see my PACs in-game.
    - Jol

PAC EXAMPLES:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EVhvryyhxvG1CATWUJRTvfVHuoiV7RtTBXtF1e0WCtI/edit?usp=sharing
  • 934076010_GarrysMod2019-05-2916-42-51.mp4 Tool Belt Video
  • 2069145312_GarrysMod2019-05-2916-46-15.mp4 GNK DROID Video

Sorry I couldn't figure out how to attach mp4's to the post. It is just a demonstration of each PAC in video form.

• Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Jol

+1

• Decent Examples
  • Good RP Reasons and RP opportunities 
  • Decent Guy and Seems good at RP 
  • Some things could use a little bit of a touch up in the Examples 

1 hour ago, Ape said:

• Decent Examples

NEUTRAL, examples are quite simple and I need to see more with more detail and I will definitely update to a +1

NEUTRAL

Reasons

• Reasonably Active
  • Applicant shows a good understanding of PAC3 and its Basic features
  • Applicant meets all of the application requirements
  • Applicants examples are somewhat simple, lacking in detail and overall seem slightly rushed.

Good luck,

Sully

On 6/9/2019 at 11:05 PM, Sully said:

NEUTRAL

Reasons

• Reasonably Active
  • Applicants examples are somewhat simple, lacking in detail and overall seem slightly rushed.

Good luck,

Sully

On 6/9/2019 at 11:05 PM, Sully said:

NEUTRAL

Reasons

• Reasonably Active

Good luck,

Sully

On 6/9/2019 at 10:35 PM, Sully said:

NEUTRAL

Reasons

• Reasonably Active

Good luck,

Sully

On 6/9/2019 at 9:05 PM, Sully said:

NEUTRAL

Reasons

• Reasonably Active

Good luck,

Sully

NEUTRAL due to the reasons stated above, Sully sums it up perfectly.

EDIT:

A notable point is that at the time of making this edit the applicant has not updated his application in exactly 2 months giving the perception that the applicant is not truly interested in obtaining this position and therefore should not be considered over other applicants. My stance on this application will be changing to a -1

Regards,

Sully

On 5/29/2019 at 6:07 PM, Ape said:

+1

• Decent Examples

+1