Imperial Gaming Ad

This is a video I made, I recently began learning GMOD features and the camera movement is very bad. I just want some honest opinions on the video as a whole, Do you think it's directed well? goes with the music stuff like that so I can improve. And if anyone's got camera tips for GMOD recording that's great, my pans are very shaky and I'd love to get them smooth [I do know about after recording editing techniques for camera shake but for long-running videos and the semi-circle revolving shot I would really love a clean take :D]

• Upvote 1
On 5/29/2019 at 7:13 AM, Vanilla said:

I'm no expert, but for camera panning use +right and +left and using cl_yawspeed to change how fast it pans

That's extremely helpful, thank you so much :D

On 5/29/2019 at 6:34 AM, Bailey said:

Touch short, but past from that it’s not bad.

On 5/29/2019 at 8:39 AM, Kamelieon said:

I wish it was longer 

This one was a quick project I made up one night to test the waters with GMOD filming, I'm hoping to make bigger and better projects later on when I first educate myself on how GMOD recording is done. :D

On 5/29/2019 at 2:36 PM, Sully said:

Look the idea is good, just need to work on them camera shots, the length and some model adjustments and it will be beautiful.

Keep up the good work :) 

On 5/29/2019 at 10:28 AM, Wombatiacus said:

Camera angles and then it will be all g

On 5/29/2019 at 9:32 AM, JMAN120 said:

I mean work on the camera angles and smoothness and it will look ten times better

^^ Thank you all, I'm currently working another project which should take some time, Due to this being my first time recording in GMOD I was new to filming and the panning and pacing are quite off which I will work on fixing with the other people's suggestions/tips.

On 5/29/2019 at 9:16 AM, Kumo said:

instead of using npcs use bots, freeze them, set their models, set their position and angles with a simple script

https://wiki.garrysmod.com/page/Entity/SetPos

https://wiki.garrysmod.com/page/Player/SetEyeAngles

Thank you so much, I wanted to get a much larger variety of characters but was limited, This will help me 1000x more than having to pose ragdolls