Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Basil

Super important question I swear

So to all those in the community that play league of legends I have but a simple question to ask of you. 

Do you think it's ok to not buy boots on Yuumi? Is it ethical? What are the economic benefits of such a decision? 

yuumi-winrate-580x334.jpg.4ad71a68f255962207060ced71387d61.jpg

Edited by Basil
  • Angry 1
  • Thinking 2

Showing Vanilla that there is a cat in LoL is not good ;) 

Ezreal best character and I killed that cat so many times

1 hour ago, Kamelieon said:

Showing Vanilla that there is a cat in LoL is not good ;) 

Ezreal best character and I killed that cat so many times

SMH I already play LOL

and Cho'Gath is god 

It is 900 gold spare, don’t buy boots, you rush as much healing and protection as you can and see you end up with 45% CDR as long as you the right runes.

The 900-1100 gold for boots you could spend on a support item, or a damage item which Yuumi needs to stay relevant. There is no use for Yuumi to wear boots as well, due to her W. However, if you are in Bronze/Silver, even Gold elo, where your teammates are unreliable, having boots could save you in a few scenarios.

But at the end of the day, it doesn't matter because Yuumi is trash.

Edited by Max

Basil 1 - everyone else 0.

2 hours ago, Rook said:

Basil 1 - everyone else 0.

This is one of the few scenarios where I actually agree with @Basil, usually he's stupid.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bailey said:

This is one of the few scenarios where I actually agree with @Basil, usually he's stupid.

Toxic, typical league player 

10 hours ago, Basil said:

So to all those in the community that play league of legends I have but a simple question to ask of you. 

Do you think it's ok to not buy boots on Yuumi? Is it ethical? What are the economic benefits of such a decision? 

yuumi-winrate-580x334.jpg.4ad71a68f255962207060ced71387d61.jpg

Easy answer, DOTA 2's better

Boots are silly to buy on Yuumi, because no one should own Yuumi. Refund and buy a better champ easy answer

@Jye look at this dude

Mate last night you bought tier 1 boots on udyr after 24 minutes, You play yuumi as a character that sits on 1 person the whole game, early game you buy boots to roam to mid and help jungle invade and get to them quickly for the heal, slow and stun. Boots are needed for every champion, the movement speed is important for everyone. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Never played league but the complex nature of the game highly intrigues me, I reckon you get the boots. I mean have you seen puss in boots, I don't think there is anymore reason needed. :) 

9 hours ago, Wolf said:

@Jye look at this dude

Mate last night you bought tier 1 boots on udyr after 24 minutes, You play yuumi as a character that sits on 1 person the whole game, early game you buy boots to roam to mid and help jungle invade and get to them quickly for the heal, slow and stun. Boots are needed for every champion, the movement speed is important for everyone. 

LMFAO I remember hearing you going off about this in TS

@Basil Here https://www.probuilds.net/champions/details/Yuumi
Madlife buys boots, you should buy boots.

Edited by Jye

On 5/28/2019 at 3:39 PM, Wolf said:

@Jye look at this dude

This is a Reddit thread from the best Yuumi NA, I need to edit the colours, but, read the top paragraph idiot.

Best Yuumi NA (AKA lolmeowingcat, who I've known for awhile and was good friends with) is outperformed by all the Korean pros and challenger players that build boots on her, for the sole fact that his specific build might fit his niche and playstyle, whilst not being the best build in general. Grandmaster is still not challenger nor pro, and they build boots on her a fair bit. Then again, the same could be said that their playstyle may only fit themselves so it's kinda iffy. From what I knew of him before he played Yuumi, his builds were at least relatively odd in some form or another, with an item or two seeming out of place on vayne etc. He peaked Diamond before Yuumi came out Im pre sure

https://koreanbuilds.net/champion/Yuumi/Support/9.10/enc/Tf8_tF6LChVCxmjA0gkqse9vumTNEWtWi3q_g5s21n8-cDTtTYZKByNgPfVlGj17eB3HHB2ji9A3iA

Edited by Jye

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this