In Game Rank:ST Private

In Game Regiment:Storm Trooper

Ban Details

https://imgur.com/gallery/Zw7ti09

How long was the ban for: Perm ban

Which staff member banned you: Carnifex

What date did the ban occur:26/4/19

What was the reason for the ban: FailRp (Not Rping Properly0

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: So basically one of mates was getting arrested by an ISB so i took the ISB hostage and got him to open the ISB HQ for me and i died but my friend survived so i got him to pretend he got the Death Star Plans and i leaked them in comms and just before i got banned i was gonna leak that Vader was a Jedi.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance:I know the way i conducted myself that day was wrong and i wont do it again and i would love to get back in the server as at one point i had over a week on it and enjoyed the community and the staff and people around it. This was a one off incident and and wont ever happen again if I'm ever unbanned.

I understand you don't have to unban me and it is completely up to you the Staff and players

Thanks for reading~Sideo

Edited by Sideo
34 minutes ago, Dave said:

I agree with the mods. Sideo sounds sincere, and I'd be happy to have him back, as long as he knows what the rules and boundaries are.

Dave

Remember only staff can reply on ban appeals 

12 hours ago, Delta said:

+1

Apology seems sincere and you seem willing to come back and roleplay 

+1 not to endorse the taking hostage of ISB but i'd be happy to have him back as his apology seems sincere. Also as bailey said it would be good for @Carnifex to shed some light on this.

• Thinking 1
On 5/28/2019 at 4:24 AM, Delta said:

+1

Apology seems sincere and you seem willing to come back and roleplay

+1 I agree i feel as though a Perm ban is abit harsh and should be at least down graded to a few days or a week

6 hours ago, Pickle said:

+1 I agree i feel as though a Perm ban is abit harsh and should be at least down graded to a few days or a week

yea i'd say it was a tad bit harsh so i'll leave a +1 to removing or shortening the ban

• Upvote 1

Hi @Sideo

Your ban appeal has been Accepted.

You will be put onto a 2 week probation period where if you are warned you will be permanently banned once again and must have a meeting with myself.

Please go over the Imperial RP rules which can be found here:

Welcome back to the server.