Kamelieon (Orthodontist - In Training)
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    7w 3d 8h +
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    rp_stardestroyer_v2_4_inf0229.jpg.bc45f4e2b74768091a8569ed97291d02.jpg
  • Have you used PAC3 Before?
    Yes
  • Why should you be trusted with PAC3?
    I believe I should trusted with PAC3 for multiple reasons which mainly include my history and knowledge of PAC3. I have been on Imperial Gaming for a long time and have stayed loyal to the community, although I left I tried to visit oftenly as I missed the server. I have had a lot of experience with PAC3 and have been trusted with PAC3 in the past as i am a former PAC3 user on the server. While having the editor I never used it to go against role play and would only use OOC PACs when there was a really low amount of players.
  • Why do you want access to PAC3?
    I wish to have access to PAC3 to enhance and make role play more immersive for not only for myself but for the whole community. Having the editor allows my character to develop more of a personality and I can stand out by adding more to my model for the role and rank I have. As a member of the Medical Troopers I believe it expands the PAC3 creations I can create such as orthodontic devices, tools for surgeries and specially made medical assistant droids. There are a lot of new things you can do with PAC3 that were never used in the past and I would love to learn some of those to enhance my knowledge around PAC3.
  • Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?
    As I would give myself a better reputation than others would, I can not really say that I "deserve" access to the PAC3 editor. But as I have to answer I'll say it anyway. Restating why I should be trusted, I have been trusted with the PAC3 editor in the past and in that time I have boosted the roleplay experience for others around me. I have high hopes to do this again and ensure the happiest and finest roleplay for the community. I am very familiar with the PAC3 and server rules and I will abide by them at all times if I get the editor.
  • PAC3 Examples: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IxjhniJhrq6PkWHDOm_b_1balRU_2ZsLjRXv7rY2tw4/
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Kamelieon
Play Time Update
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

+1 Great detail in the numerous PAC3 examples. Kamelieon's PAC3 skills have greatly improved since I last saw them last year.

• Upvote 1

Neutral

- You have an extremely detailed application, that is good, and you obviously have skill with PAC3, but, from what I can see, you've only recently come back to the Community after leaving and its hard for me to reason in my head why you should have this over others who stayed with the Community.

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, pinejack said:

+1 Great detail in the numerous PAC3 examples. Kamelieon's PAC3 skills have greatly improved since I last saw them last year.

Amazing PACs and detailed application. When I first joined the server I barely remember any people by there PACs. The two I’d say I’d remember is Helsing’s and Kamelieon’s scar pac. I believe he has advanced knowledge of the tool and will utilise all functionalities of it whilst abiding by the rules and restrictions. Due to these reasons I will be giving a +1

Edited by Ubermolen
  • Upvote 1

+1

Reasons:

• Applicant shows a good understanding of PAC3 and its features
  • Applicant has provided a variety of good examples
  • Active
  • Trustworthy

Best Of Luck,

Sully

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Bailey said:

Neutral

- You have an extremely detailed application, that is good, and you obviously have skill with PAC3, but, from what I can see, you've only recently come back to the Community after leaving and its hard for me to reason in my head why you should have this over others who stayed with the Community.

I'm going to have to agree with bailey but if I see you around the server for a bit, I'll definitely change to a +1

• Like 1

On 5/27/2019 at 10:27 PM, pinejack said:

+1 Great PAC3 skills 

• Upvote 1

+1

Amazing work, would also like to see what you make/have made for Pilots to be used ingame.

• Upvote 1

+1

Your Pac examples show you have great skill and your answers were very detailed too. I have had a lot of interactions with you as you joined many of my events you were great to work with and play with definitely a good member of the community.
great application hard to fault.

Edited by Stubzy
added to my answers
  • Upvote 1

On 5/27/2019 at 10:35 PM, Rickle said:

+1 - Had great Pacs in the past. He never abused Pac when it had it before. Goodluck.

Updating my opinion and giving you a small bump.

• Upvote 2

+1 - Had great Pacs in the past. He never abused Pac when it had it before. Goodluck.

• Upvote 1

On 5/27/2019 at 10:27 PM, pinejack said:

• Upvote 1

On 5/28/2019 at 12:27 AM, pinejack said:

+1

• Upvote 1

On 6/14/2019 at 11:33 AM, Stubzy said:

+1

Your Pac examples show you have great skill and your answers were very detailed too. I have had a lot of interactions with you as you joined many of my events you were great to work with and play with definitely a good member of the community.
great application hard to fault.

+1 Pacs look great.

• Upvote 1

+1 Good luck my boi

• Upvote 1