So the title basically says it all.. 

I was just wondering how many people would be interested in running some CSGO 10 man games for fun? Maybe if there were enough people interested in playing, we could hold some sort of mini tournament with teams etc.

I've played a couple and they've been pretty enjoyable so lemme know if you're interested and what you think below.

Edited by Vadrian

I remember a couple of months ago we did a 20 player mini tournament with 4 teams. It was fun, if we get the numbers we could easily do it. :)

Edited by Rickle

I had plans/am in the process of setting up tournaments to be run, the first one I am setting up is a siege tournament and I had plans to follow it up with a CS:GO tournament both with prizes for the victors. :) 

1 hour ago, Vadrian said:

How do you think we should do teams? Just let people choose who they want to play with, a draft or randomised teams?

random teams, easy.

6 hours ago, Rickle said:

I remember a couple of months ago we did a 20 player mini tournament with 4 teams. It was fun, if we get the numbers we could easily do it. :)

@Rickle and myself started our friendship over a game of CS:GO when we randomly got put on opposite teams

49 minutes ago, Dirthi said:

@Rickle and myself started our friendship over a game of CS:GO when we randomly got put on opposite teams

HAHA ye i remember that. 

• Like 1