Wolf

Important Announcement - Order 66

A Truly sad moment, thank you wolf for all the money, time and effort that you and the rest of the community put into the server.

Spoiler

Image result for Clone saluting

Very big o7, had some of my favourite moments on that server and really enjoyed the experience. Glad to have been a part of it.

41 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

It sure was a fun server. Big F

:( It was good while it lasted

I'll continue the CC-4269 "Chef" lore. Clone Wars will not be forgotten!

Amazing work Clone Wars team. In my brief time playing on the server, I found it to be a cool af server. Maybe later, it will rise again.

"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again."

Edited by SCHEFF

This is incredibly sad, I met many new people on IG CW and it's a shame that it didn't come through as people envisioned.

The Clone Wars server was an absolute pleasure to play on everyday. From staffing duties to roleplaying with the small community we had, they managed to make the most of it. Although it didn't go the way people had envisioned/planned, it was definitely a home for some people. Thank you Wolf, and management, for keeping the server going for as long as it was and putting up with some of our requests/sh*t.

Hopefully we see the return of the server in the near future, looking forward to what's next within the Community!

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, Luigi said:

The Clone Wars server was an absolute pleasure to play on everyday. From staffing duties to roleplaying with the small community we had, they managed to make the most of it. Although it didn't go the way people had envisioned/planned, it was definitely a home for some people. Thank you Wolf, and management, for keeping the server going for as long as it was and putting up with some of our requests/sh*t.

Hopefully we see the return of the server in the near future, looking forward to what's next within the Community!

Was extremely fun, had a lot of great memories, thank you everyone that played on it for making it such a blast, looking forward to the order 66 event that will finish it all off.

Edited by Shepard
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Luigi said:

Agree with Luigi and @Shepard 

Clone Wars was an amazing experience, can't ever get something like that ever again 

Thanks to all the staff and players who joined us and stayed 

It is better to die a Hero, than to live a Villain.

Thank you, CW. You were our hero.