• In Game Name:
    2218 - Verstappen [2IC]
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    1 week
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
  • Have you used PAC3 Before?
    Yes
  • Why should you be trusted with PAC3?
    I believe i should be trusted with pac3 because i have read and understood the rules of pac3 and i have shown Trust to my commanders and to people around the ship. I have not been warned and have not been banned (as far as i know) I also understand that pac3 is a great privlage and may not be given to me
  • Why do you want access to PAC3?
    I want access to pac3 on Imperial Gaming because i believe that pac3 possess a huge power to influence roleplay and increase immersion. Pac3 is not only a character customization tool but a tool that can change the way a game is played. I want pac3 to work on my animations in pac3 aswell as working on immersing my Persona and Myself in Roleplay. With Pac3 i can make animations that will help bring the server to life and immerse myself and others. Some animations may include Hologram communication and Other useful and immersive animations
  • Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?
    I believe i deserve pac3 as i can be trusted with Such powers and will not abuse those powers. I have read the Rules about pac3 and fully understand that if i misuse pac3 i can or will lose that privlage. I also believe i deserve it as i can use these powers to enhance roleplay for all members
  • PAC3 Example 1:
  • PAC3 Example 2:
  • PAC3 Example 3:
  • PAC3 Example 4:
  • PAC3 Example 5:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, Kamelieon said:

I'd love to see some more examples.

I'm going to sit on neutral for now. I would like to see more examples and some more detail on the answers

I truly know that Verstappen is a great guy. He is kind, always welcoming to players around the ISD and I don't believe he would abuse this tool at all. However with saying this the application is lacking a fair amount of detail when it comes to the small responses. Also I would love to see more unique pac's that you have created from your imagination. My tip would be think of something that can evolve around your characters load out such as the parachute. I would love to see some stuff done with that, possibly also some more experimentation with the events. If you need any help feel free to contact me on discord or pm me in game. 

Neutral leaning towards a +1

Verstappen you’re a great guy and an active member of the community theres no doubt in my mind you will misuse or abuse pac3

You’re fairly well known 

Questions could have more detail

would love to see some more pac examples 

Neutral [Right On The Edge Of +1]

Pros - 

Verstappen is a great well-known player on the server

Non-Abusive

Active

Cons - 

The application lacks detail income questions

Low-level PAC designs, more examples needed

• 2 weeks later...

NEUTRAL

Reasons

• Active
  • Mature
  • Trustworthy
  • Applicant meets all of the specified requirements
  • Applicant shows a basic understanding of PAC3 and some of its features
  • Applicant has provided rather basic and unoriginal examples within their application

Good luck,

Sully

Neutral
You're a nice person I never had a bad experience with you, However, your Pac examples are rather basic and there isn't very many. It would be nice to see Pac with more effort put into them as well as just more in general.

Happy to change to a +1 if more Pac examples are added with more effort.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/27/2019 at 6:52 AM, Mongo said:

Neutral leaning towards a +1

Verstappen you’re a great guy and an active member of the community theres no doubt in my mind you will misuse or abuse pac3

You’re fairly well known 

Questions could have more detail

would love to see some more pac examples 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/14/2019 at 10:51 AM, Stubzy said:

Neutral
You're a nice person I never had a bad experience with you, However, your Pac examples are rather basic and there isn't very many. It would be nice to see Pac with more effort put into them as well as just more in general.

On 6/14/2019 at 9:21 AM, Stubzy said:

Neutral

NEUTRAL due to the reasons stated above, you may need to pick up your activity to be able to use PAC3 tier 1 at it's fullest, If I'm not mistaken you only just got back from being away for a little due to reasons unknown to me. When I see this change in activity I will reconsider my choice of support. Good luck.

• 1 month later...
  • zaspan locked this topic