Hey! So i'm a minge

Sinatra

Yo,

So my name's Anxiousity, I started playing on IG at least over a year and a half ago and through that time I've had varying opinions on myself. IG was the first StarWarsRP server I ever played and to be honest I was just on to minge and get some content for a video, I ended up joining again after I played as I found myself quite involved in the community joining the regiment [RANCOR BEST REGIMENT] and yeah I would like to say in character I was known as quite a decent RPer, I rarely minged and if so it was in a controlled environment with people I knew, Far into my playtime the regiment experienced some complications [I was demoted from CPT to OC due to my unknown mass promotion (I believe I was mass promo'd 1 or 2 days from 2LT+ and was reverted back to OC)] After this and my non experience in RP I thought I could never regain the rank and left the regiment and went back to my minging ways. I left the server soon after pursuing other gaming endeavours and left in a mass amount of minge, Between the time I left IG and came back I jumped on once every 2 months just to minge and gathered myself a non-respectable amount of warns. Recently I've come back to the GMOD RP scene being offered MJGN on a server (Which I left due to some remarks to my sexuality) and had the hankering to go back to minging, And once again I joined IG and bam here we go again, I'm back on daily 6+ hours and honestly just want to ask you guys a question, What would it take for a known minge to regain trust within the community, Since my initial joining of the server I believe I've matured as a person and really want to rejoin the community and hopefully be a respectable individual not know for minging, How do you guys think as players on the server could I remove the stigma of my previous minging and hopefully be viewed as a mature individual. [My current IGN is Sinatra]

• Downvote 2
  • Upvote 1

Sinatra, I'll give you some hand on advice for you to take in, if you wanna regain trust then all you have to do is join a reg, behave respectfully and make a few freinds here and there. Eventually you'll be able to be seen as more of a loyal member to the community rather than a mingy member. ;) hope that helps, and dw about it, everyone has been a minge one or twice, just have to keep moving forward.

and @Adelhelm, read the post before you downvote it. He was literally introducing himself and asking how he can put away his mingy past.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

Hello there, I'm your friendly neighbourhood Wombat. Welcome to the forums :D  

1 hour ago, Kamelieon said:

Welcome welcome, I like Croissants and tea.

3 hours ago, Delta said:

Hi I'm The Guy Who Associates with sand 

3 hours ago, Vanilla said:

Hey there nice to meet you

Hello :D

1 hour ago, Boris said:

If you want the honest answer, then you might just want to start uh...giving oral pleasure to some commanders or you can not do that and earn respect the other way, by being a cool dude

Boris, you minge xD

1 hour ago, TisPuppy said:

Sinatra, I'll give you some hand on advice for you to take in, if you wanna regain trust then all you have to do is join a reg, behave respectfully and make a few freinds here and there. Eventually you'll be able to be seen as more of a loyal member to the community rather than a mingy member. ;) hope that helps, and dw about it, everyone has been a minge one or twice, just have to keep moving forward.

and @Adelhelm, read the post before you downvote it. He was literally introducing himself and asking how he can put away his mingy past.

Thank you for the advice :D

Hello there, Welcome to the forums :) 

Also the best way to help remove the stigma of your past is to join a regiment, actively participate and create RP as well as becoming more involved and interacting more with the members of the community. 

Wait a minute. What the hell happened on old mate server that I don't want to talk about so I don't get banned. I honestly don't remember anything like this happening. I just remember you leaving and never heard about anything again.

Edited by JeremyMGC

12 hours ago, JeremyMGC said:

Wait a minute. What the hell happened on old mate server that I don't want to talk about so I don't get banned. I honestly don't remember anything like this happening. I just remember you leaving and never heard about anything again.

Contact me on discord Anxiousity#2552 

• Retired Veteran

I have minimal advice, but I can promise you it works.

1) Engage in Roleplay: People like it when their efforts to exist in a virtual world are validated by others.

2) Don't block RP: People don't like it when their efforts to exist in a virtual world are stumped by an idiot saying something like "bro you must have a big dick".

3) Apply for the media team.

1 hour ago, Rook said:

I have minimal advice, but I can promise you it works.

1) Engage in Roleplay: People like it when their efforts to exist in a virtual world are validated by others.

2) Don't block RP: People don't like it when their efforts to exist in a virtual world are stumped by an idiot saying something like "bro you must have a big dick".

3) Apply for the media team.

IG has a media team? :D Well now I know what I'm applying for

• Retired Veteran
6 hours ago, Tonberry said:

@Rook C'mon man you need to get the word out, people out there don't even know there is a media team! It's like you're not even telling people to apply :p

If anything it's @Kurt's job. No wait, it's my job to recruit for Media, and his job to recruit for EMs, that's how it works right?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1