Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/dusty202/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Dusty i assume, haven't played in ages

In Game Rank: Private?

In Game Regiment: When i played it was imperial era so Storm Trooper

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here) - See attached picture

How long was the ban for: Permanent

Which staff member banned you: No idea, when it happened i believe it was emperor palpatine during a debrief if i remember correctly, it was a long time ago

What date did the ban occur: According to the ban, 01/01/2016 but i am pretty sure it was some time during 2017 or 2018 just it's got it wrong

What was the reason for the ban: No reason given but i remember why which i will detail below

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: So i joined and quickly got trained, i was feeling kinda mingey and I fully take responsibility for what happened and I agree i needed to be punished but the punishment was far too severe. We went to debrief after an event and i whispered to the ST behind me, "remember me" before shooting a guy and running away, palpatine typed and I got banned permanently.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I fully agree that a ban was justified however, a perm ban was far too excessive for one rdm and i guess also NITRP. This ban happened a long time ago, at least a year and I would like to try and experience the server but i've been unable to due to one rdm. Since my ban was at least a year ago i feel that i have properly served my time for what I did and deserve a chance to actually play the server

banned.png

• Upvote 1

Neutral

Not enough light shed upon the issue, considering the admin has been erased  from  the  metadata and  the ban date was 2016 although I Didn't  think  IG opened  on the 1st  of January  unless this is the  default date when  erosions happen  from the metadata

From what you have mentioned you were banned in 2018 or late 2017. I do  recall an ST Private getting banned  for similar  reasons back then but until  more light is shed  on  this I'll be  remaining  Neutral

+1

Although the ban date states 0/01/2016 this is just an issue as the sever was not opened until the 12/12/2016. Most likely this is just a GBAN error and could be an outdated ban from the prior ban system, I believe you should be given a second chance to rejoin the community and make amends for your action with suggestion for a strict probation period to be put in place on your return.

Regards,

Sully

1 minute ago, Sully said:

+1

Although the ban date states 0/01/2016 this is just an issue as the sever was not opened until the 12/12/2016. Most likely this is just a GBAN error and could be an outdated ban from the prior ban system, I believe you should be given a second chance to rejoin the community and make amends for your action with suggestion for a strict probation period to be put in place on your return.

Regards,

Sully

I agree, +1

1 hour ago, Mongo said:

Neutral

Not enough light shed upon the issue, considering the admin has been erased  from  the  metadata and  the ban date was 2016 although I Didn't  think  IG opened  on the 1st  of January  unless this is the  default date when  erosions happen  from the metadata

From what you have mentioned you were banned in 2018 or late 2017. I do  recall an ST Private getting banned  for similar  reasons back then but until  more light is shed  on  this I'll be  remaining  Neutral

That's the thing, I don't believe much light will be shed on the situation as it was one rdm almost 2 years ago so I doubt anybody remembers it

28 minutes ago, Sully said:

+1

Regards,

Sully

+1 Although my opinion is subject to change, if someone brings in any evidence.

On 5/22/2019 at 7:56 PM, Sully said:

+1

Regards,

Sully

+1

Edited by Delta
:D

14 hours ago, Sully said:

+1

Regards,

Sully

I have to agree with Sully. He does seem like he deserves another chance and for 1 rdm it was a bit harsh. Though, I would like to hear more info on what happened to ensure a full story and not just his words. 

19 hours ago, Sully said:

+1

Regards,

Sully

19 hours ago, Sully said:

+1

Regards,

Sully

+1

On 5/23/2019 at 3:36 PM, Dwayne said:

+1

Regards,

Sully

This Ban is extremely outdated
I trust that you've reformed.

+1

-Goodluck
Mike

Ban is like 2-3 years old and we don't really have any reason not to unban you, you will be unbanned, however a eye will be kept on you.

Accepted

• Kumo locked this topic