[CWRP] Republic's Got Talent Confirmed!

227253000_RepublicsGotTalent!.jpg.a86e64e8338ab572d07fe133a4006af0.jpg
Presenting Republic's Got Talent
Any Talent at Any Time

Every year, contestants of any age can audition for the show with whatever talent they wish to demonstrate, with auditionees seeking to impress a panel of judges in order to secure a place in the live episodes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inspired by the Hit TV Series "Got Talent!" originally created by "Simon Cowell"

-=PRESENTING=-
Republic's Got Talent!
Any Talent at any Time

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Special will be held on the IG Clone Wars Roleplay Server and everyone regardless if you are from Imperial or Clone is welcome to try and win that glorious fame:
The Talent Show will be split into 3 Parts ( Auditions (Round 1 and 2), Semi-Finals and Finals)
It will all be done in the Span of the month of June!

~

Winner will get 25,000 Credits!!!

The timetable can be found below!: 

170595572_Untitleddrawing(3).jpg.e8fe89cfc4b094418394772003f99394.jpg

See you there! 

:)

-Event Master / Host: Mike

• Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Imagine confirming this without speaking to me.

monkaS

ahhhhhh.thumb.png.7bb532b71c99cea437bf3e6ebd838255.png

In all seriousness though Mike this sounds like it will be really fun and enjoyable for members of the community, good luck and I look forward to seeing what members of the community have to offer. Who knows maybe @Rickle will sing a song for his talent :P

• Haha 1

Hi guys: I just forgot to clarify about the Private Parties 

Private Parties are 10-minute parties reserved for the contestants who made it to the finals, judges and CL5+
The Top 3 Winners can invite a Guest to accompany them to the private party 

====Winners will be given "Special" Invitations====

3 hours ago, Larko said:

Good luck mate, but I must say nothing can beat empires got talent, but I do wish you luck.

I mean, a film crew for this one could beat yours... OOOOOOOHHH burnt
(JK calm down old kid)

• Shocked 1