I was bored (At work) and decided to do draw something on paint, it ain't much but it's honest work.

767410438_ImperialGroundCrew.thumb.png.2ca3b8cad7a2fd1e8d29f3f3612d9095.png

I just thought I would get more known throughout the community but posting something on the forums. It's my version of an Imperial ground crew helmet, which I thought looked cool.

P.S If someone wants to make a better rendition of this on a 3D program or something feel free to, I thought it would be a cool helmet especially for someone who is into cosplay.

This looks really cool!

If I'm not mistaken @AquaRicky managed to re-create something really similar to this in PAC3 so I mean that somewhat counts as a 3D rendition I guess. Keep up the good work with your drawings, In future this is something you could probably put under the 'Media' section :) 

• Like 1

@Blitzer I love how you recreated the helmet in paint and it reminds me of a mixture between an Engineer helmet and a Germany WW2 feel just like Wolfenstein. Also, I've Managed to Recreate the Engineer Helmet in PAC if you want to to look, I would love some feedback on what you think of it. 

17 hours ago, AquaRicky said:

@Blitzer I love how you recreated the helmet in paint and it reminds me of a mixture between an Engineer helmet and a Germany WW2 feel just like Wolfenstein. Also, I've Managed to Recreate the Engineer Helmet in PAC if you want to to look, I would love some feedback on what you think of it. 

That was my idea for the helmet a mix between the two and I would love to see your recreation in-game